BeerBaron is offline Senior Member

My next cycle- sust, masteron, winny

So I'm pumped for my next cycle. I'm planning on running 250mg sust eod for 20-24 weeks, masteron 100mg eod for first 6, and last 6 weeks, and winny for last 6 weeks with the masteron. I had run sust for my first cycle, gained like 15 kept 10 but with only 500mg a week for i think it ended up being an 11 week cycle. I'm curious to hear from those who have run winny and masteron together, did they work well together? Another option I was considering is running 250mg sust ED for 14 weeks, masteron 14 weeks, and winny last 6. Any thoughts?

Smiley619 is offline Member
    have not ran winny or mast, but it seems like your doing a cutting cycle so why dont you use prop instead of sus??

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    What are your goals here bro?

Well, I'm already pretty lean so I was planning on bulking, but wanted to maintain my hardness as much as possible which is why i was gonna use masteron from the start. Bulk is definitly my goal, but I'm not looking for anything ridiculous. I expect to be 210-maybe 215 and pretty shreded at the end. I was toying with the idea of bulking like a pig (5000+ kcals daily) for the first 6 weeks of cycle and seeing how it goes, and I guess I really have nothing to risk sice I lose fat easily. But I am very into martial arts and I don't know how I will handle all that extra bulk, let alone what some of the guys in there would think. So I'm still weighing my options as of now diet and dosage wise. If I were to compound the dose to 250mg ED I would definitly bulk like a pig and deal with the fat loss, just to see how big I can get on 2 grams of gear.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Sus isn't that great, you never have consistant blood levels, because of all the different clearence times of those esters. You don't have to shot sus eod, the idea behind eod is to take advantage of the prop in it, but the problem is there's only 30mg of prop in 250mg of sus, 30mg of any juice eod isn't going to do anything, if you're going to stay with sus, just inject twice a week.

You want to stay hard and make gains, go with EQ, then your diet will determine what the cycle is, add the masteron in the last 6-8 weeks and add prop to the mast, the 3 weeks after the eq shot. Here's what I mean, say you run the cycle for 20 test/EQ and are going to run the mast for 6 weeks. Start in week 18 run it to week 23, in week 21 add prop at 100mg eod with the mast. Start pct in week 24 and run it until your sex drive is back.

With a 20+ week cycle I'd run some HCG from day 1, this will help for a quicker recovery.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB

Thanks for your input Johnny. I liked the results I got with sust, I had run a test e cycle and made gains, but I swear I felt like a god when i was on sust haha. I guess i could do 1.5ml e3d but I don't mind the eod shots, ill see how it goes. I think I will take your advice on the prop at the end, I'll have to look into HCG .

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    A friend of mine did win and mast together. Got hard as a rock.

Thread Information