Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy this is ****ed but funny....

my probation officer calls me and tells me he is coming over. so i have this bad feeling because my baby momma and me are fighting so i think she might have called him and told him i am using steroids . so i take all my pins and steroids and put them in a bag and put them in the trash can out side. the can was only a fourth full so i didnt think anything of it ...the shit would of only been there a hour tops...well guess what ten minutes later while inside waiting for my p.o. the trash guy shows up.....its messed up but hella funny...i am kinda glad my p.o directly asked me about me being on steroids i told him he could go look around because i knew my shit was gone heading to the dump...but he said he would test me next time i went in thats december 13...i was taking 750mgs of sustanon and 500mgs of deca per week..this is week 9...can he test for that stuff in a piss test or blood test? i kept all the nolvedax and clomid.....for my pct...so i am good there.....i also have
    hum@lin R to help keep most of the muscle i gained....

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    its not to funny cause he can test u for gear in a couple months and he would still see the deca in ur system...

TCEL300 is offline Member
    yea ur kinda smoked if you get tested,..but they r expensive

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    The metabilites from deca can stay in the system 18 months, you may want to look into this http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=203232

JohnnyB

he can test for this shit in a normal piss test?
    i know my po only tests for meth, coca, indo

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yep if he tests you then you're gong to get caught. Or you could try the steroid cleanse (but it's not guaranteed against the long esters it seems).

Yes they can test for steroids with urine samples.

chest6 is offline Banned
    deca can stay in your system for a year and a half..thats no good

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    hmm.. I think I'd take my chances and kill that chick.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    blood test...they might be expensive but i wouldnt rely on that being the reason he wont give it to u. i would try the steriod cleanse if i were u...

Great story, LMAO.

the ****ed up thing she cant admit that she called my po.....shes the only knows my pos name and knows i am on steroids ...****ing whore...

After reading the link I gave you that may not help

JohnnyB

i knew that deca could stay in my system up to 18 months....i just wanted to hear it from the guys....damn....

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    the standard drug test they use dont test for aas but they can specifically order one. but due to the cost ur po better be damn sure or he/she will have to answer to their superiors for ordering such an expensive test. if they do test u and u come out negative u wont have to worry about being tested ever again. the piss test i take is a joke when i go see my po and im sure that whizzinator thing would work if i ever was in danger of being tested!

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    sorry bout your luck bro.... now some seagull at the dump is gonna get swole..LOL

Nismo is offline Member
    Damn man, why is your chick trying to get you into trouble??? Try and talk to her and tell her that- that shit is serious and not to pull anything like that. You dont want to get in trouble because she had a bad day. Just talk to her and explain how you feel. Good luck man

They have mirrors, those things can't be used anymore.

Damn a lot of people in here are on probation. hoodlums..haha

chest6 is offline Banned
    I wont ever tell any future gf Im juicing ever again..HORRIBLE experiences there. Told everyone. Surprised it hasnt reached you guys yet

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    Girls are just better off not knowing about the juice

women and juice never really mix that good unless you have a really cool girl( they are hard to find) because if you get into an argument they will blame it on the gear. always. but they like it when you are dic*en them down all the time though

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed with u NYG

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    also humlin-r isnt going to make you keep your muscles. personally i think its usless without juice but thats just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    They have mirrors, those things can't be used anymore.
    sucks for u cause when ig there are 5 of us in front of the urinal and an officer at the sink behind us and it is human nature not to want to look at a guys dick. when i used to be a cop (before i was a criminal) i hardly ever patted down someones balls and groin area real good. i felt for a weapon but never good enough for drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by loki_is_a_god
    the ****ed up thing she cant admit that she called my po.....shes the only knows my pos name and knows i am on steroids...****ing whore...
    Dude pay the child support and move on or educate her on gear. She is thinking of the child and wants the Dad to be right and not on drugs, she sees gear as drugs. So if you're going to stay with her, you have 2 choices educate her or stop using gear. But by you calling her a whore you don't think much of her, so move on, don't be a died beat Dad by not pay child support or being a part of the child's life. Child support is only the beginning of your obligation to the child, it only covers the basics, you'll still need to buy cloths and other things he/she need to live.

You have a child it's time to man up and do the right thing. Quite thinking of yourself and what you want or need, it's about the child, not you, you're a parent now, so be one. Don't look at child support as money you're giving her, cause your not, it's to help keep your baby in cloths, a place to sleep and food, those are the basics, you'll still need to buy things for the child beyond what the support will buy. Raising children can get expensive, but you're in now.

Here's something that surprised me, my neighbor is in his late 70's, he told me 2 years ago, they just stopped garnishing his SS check for back child support. So if you think once their 18 you won't have to pay back what you owe, think again. They check for child support when you buy, re-finance or sale a home. My wifes mom was still getting back child support when her brother was 24 years old and he didn't even live with her anymore. The interest on child support can add up quick, you can go bankrupt but you'll still owe the support.

I know this isn't what you wanted to hear but it's a reality check for you, what I'm trying ot say is it's time to grow up and be a man. I don't mean this in any way to put you down, just trying to bring the reality of being a father or should I say what it takes to be a good father. You are just as responsable as the mother is for bring that child into the world.

JohnnyB

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    all i can say is seems like you are well and truly f*cked mate!

Joey2ness is offline Member
    how about a 5 day steroid cleanse kit, you may need 2 or 3 kits to clear the deca

use the kit 5 days on 5 days off 5 days on and so on

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    You should have known the garbage man was coming bro. Dont you have an attic or a decent stash spot?

ANd as for your "baby momma" lol. You need to start paying child support and GET THE FEMALE THE HELL OUT OF YOUR LIFE! any female who would snitch to LE, is STRAIGHT UP TRASH! and you cant afford to have someone like that in your life PERIOD!

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    all i can say is seems like you are well and truly f*cked mate!
    LMFAO

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by loki_is_a_god
    i have this bad feeling because my baby momma and me are fighting
    Sounds like you are the stupid one. Your baby momma, huh?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    come on Bro, your PO's job is to give you hell.. Is the state really going to pay for test for Deca /AAS? what did you do time for? I can see them doing coke, MJ etc but AAS??

I hope this all works out for the best for you

Oldman

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    ha ha steroid cleanse my ass, aint no way to get nandrolone out of ur system bro soz, why u think athletes always get caught for nandrolone. All i can say is sorry man, hope ur shit works out, i doubt they will really test u 4 roids, plus what can they do to u if they test u anyway, thats not classed as possession is it?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    ha ha steroid cleanse my ass, aint no way to get nandrolone out of ur system bro soz, why u think athletes always get caught for nandrolone. All i can say is sorry man, hope ur shit works out, i doubt they will really test u 4 roids, plus what can they do to u if they test u anyway, thats not classed as possession is it?
    they can revoke ur probation for testing positive for any illegal drug sometimes even alcohol is included.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    they can revoke ur probation for testing positive for any illegal drug sometimes even alcohol is included.
    indeed.. this could be serious and loki might be singing that akon song "im locked up, they wont let me out" pretty soon.

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    It depends on your background if you have drug abuse in your past, to determine if you violate your Probation, or they might just give you some more community service or add a year on to your original time for probation. or you are screwed and you will go to jail. Play your cards right. Good luck bro.

jbarker111 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    It depends on your background if you have drug abuse in your past, to determine if you violate your Probation, or they might just give you some more community service or add a year on to your original time for probation. or you are screwed and you will go to jail. Play your cards right. Good luck bro.
    he's right dude. I don't know what your PO is like but if all else falls kiss their ass. But don't tell'em where U got it.

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    wow what a predicament, definitely dont tell him where u got it.

Don't wear a wife-beater to your probation.

jbarker111 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Don't wear a wife-beater to your probation.
    i'm sorry dude anout situation, but that is sh*t is funny

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    Get rid of her!!

twostones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information