LincolnLSonDubs2003 is offline Junior Member

Opinion on next cycle

I have about 3cc left of Test 400. What do you guys recommmend I take next? I can get just about anything, or so I was told. What have you guys had goodluck with? Just looking for some opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by LincolnLSonDubs2003
    I have about 3cc left of Test 400. What do you guys recommmend I take next? I can get just about anything, or so I was told. What have you guys had goodluck with? Just looking for some opinions.
    I have a 10cc jug of Test 400, and I basically was looking for advice on what to do with it? I'm 5'8 and 155lbs so I'm lookin to gain size. Where should I shoot it, What should I take after I'm done w/ that? Thanks for readin
    I've done quite a few cycles, Test 400, Test300/Deca300, entadate (SP?) 250... But that was all done b4 I found this site. All shot in my shoulder. I just started another cycle of Test 400 and just came off a month off. I was thinking of shooting into my bicep but I want to know exactly where and how? How bad does that hurt the next few days? I understand its not necessary to shoot there, but it seems like my biceps dont progress as fast as the rest of my body. If thats too dangerous where should I shoot? One last question is I was told not to take more then 1 CC a WEEK of Test 400. I'd done 1/2cc monday left shoulder, 1/2cc thursday right shoulder. I've seen on here ppl doing over 3cc...??? Thanks for lookin.
    I recommend you learn how to eat and train.....then do it
    Jucing at 19 is just lazy and stupid.......and at 155 its clear you have put no effort into natural training....

chest6 is offline Banned
    155? You need to get in the diet forum and look at the bulking sticky

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    155? You need to get in the diet forum and look at the bulking sticky
    Amen.

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I would have to agree with the others. At 19 you should be working out as naturally as possible and start bulking with food and a good program, not gear. If you are 19, 155, and have done as many cycles as you say you have, if your program and diet was right you should be weighing in a little heavier, unless you are under five feet. Not trying to pick on you but you have some things to learn it seems. Start with the basics and after you have that down and a few more years of training, then come back to the gear if thats what you want. Just my 2cents

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Do you skip breakfast lunch and dinner? Don't be afraid to eat.

Thread Information