PunkOff is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Dbol Doasage Question

Alright I think I've seen a thread like this a week ago but i couldnt find it..

Anyway Im just curious, Im taking 40-50mg of Dbol ED.
    I have 10mg tabs.

2 Questions:

1) At 50mg a day (5 tabs) is it best to spread them out every 3-4 hours? Or would it be ok to take 2 (20mg) at once sometimes?

2)Does taking 2 tabs (20mg) [just say... before my workout] would this be any more effective then taking just one 10mg tab? or is it a waste?

Thanks

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I have always tried to spread them out as much as possible for more stable blood levels.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    spread them out is better , taking it b4 workout is useless i didnt notice any thing from itr

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    spread them out is better , taking it b4 workout is useless i didnt notice any thing from itr
    Spreading them out is the best way to keep blood levels as stable as possible. Thus, keeping unwanted sides to a minimum. Some user's take the entire dosage 1 hour before a workout and gives a bigger pump.

When I was taking 50mg/ED of Tbol I did notice I was more pumped when I took a 20mg dose 30mins - 1 hour before working out. Sometimes this became painful in my forearms.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to spread the dosage out daily but a few days ago came across a link posted here which suggested that it were better to take it all at once and also to have 2 days off from it per week in order to let the liver recover and for natural test levels to adjust. Anyway I have my own opinion on thet but the link is below so you can judge for yourself.

Also you should tell us if this is an oral only cycle or not.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ght=supplement

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    I used to spread the dosage out daily but a few days ago came across a link posted here which suggested that it were better to take it all at once and also to have 2 days off from it per week in order to let the liver recover and for natural test levels to adjust. Anyway I have my own opinion on thet but the link is below so you can judge for yourself.

Not many people on the board will advocate dbol as a supplement.

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King

Thanks for the concern but this is not a dbol only cycle, I was just wondering if there was good cause between spreading dosage out compared to all at once.

Thanks guys.

chest6 is offline Banned
    spreading it out throughout the day is best, its halflife is relatively short, like a lot of orals.

onehundredk is offline Member
    I did 50mg ed...2 in the morn, 2 before workout/dinner, 1 before bed, very stable and keeps the half life full; noticed mass gains towards the end of 2nd week.

Thread Information