KillaCam is offline New Member

Steroid Use in the NFL

Can anyone tell me what kind of steroids NFL players use? It's no surprise that there is usage in the league. Just look at what happened to David Boston (WR - Arizona Cardinals) not too long ago. All the sideline correspondents were raving about how much bigger he got from last season, and his new "workout regimin." Well whadda ya know? He gets pinched for steroid use . It's a wonder more guys dont get caught. I guess they just have the money and the know-how to get away with it.

In no way am I knocking steroid usage. In fact, I use anabolic steroids, and I play college football. Just wondering, thats all.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the board!

Check out this section of AR!http://www.anabolicreview.com/beat.htm#detection

This will tell you the detection times and guidance on way to get around the test!

make sure you explore the board in full detail theres alot of great info out there that you can do a simple search and find!

If you have a question a simple search might answer your question and that will save your time of posting a question and the board members time to answer the same questions over an over!

Good luck and work hard!

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Also here is a thread that has some good info in it!

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=18549

I posted the wrong link above
    this was the link I meant to post for the detection times of AAS!

http://www.anabolicreview.com/detect.htm

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    better look out for ncaa testing
    u lose a year off the team and if u test positive durning the year off you cant play ncaa sports anymore

samoth is offline Member
    Dianabol use has been documented... only factual information I found thus far...

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    most of the time they dont get caught because they dont use actual testosterone or deca ...with all the money they make, they can buy about 10 years worth of HGH for playing 1 football game. since HGH is non-dectable, no wonder its probably the most common used steroid .. its a different story with baseball...MLB does NOT test for any type of steroids to date. at least as far as i know.. if anyone knows any different, feel free to say so..

Big J

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    the problem with hgh is that studies show that it may be ok for fat loss but not for mass gain unless used with an AS. This was found out with AIDS patients and even for fat loss the jury is still out. now give it to a 15 year old and watch him gow 7 feet tall, but that dont help the rest of us.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    According to a close relative of mine that plays MLB, the new Collective bargaining agreement will include steroid testing becuase the health insurance providers are now demanding it.

Thread Information