SixLifts is offline Junior Member

VARY Confused plz HELP

I am vary confused b/c it seems the most suggested cycle for begginer or first time users is test-e stacked w/ d-bol. Now i dont get why this would be since are so Testosterone is the prime male androgen in the body, and as such still the best possible mass builder in the world. BUT has a high risk of side-effects because it readily converts to a more androgenic form (DHT) in androgen responsive tissues and forms estrogen quite easily.

First idea was as follows.

1-4/d-bol/25mg/ed
    1-10/test-e/250mg/5day
    6-10/winny/50mg/ed

Now can someone suggest a less dangeruse begginer cycle to take even if this meens less gains. b/c i dont see taking a high side effect AB for begginer is a good itea.

First cycle should be....Test only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    week 1-10 Test E 250 every 4 days.

PCT begin 14 days after last shot
    Must be 21 or older....and have 4+ years of natural training

Quote Originally Posted by SixLifts
    I have been reserching for over a month now on what cycle i should do.
    I am 5'11 185lbs been traing hard for over 2 years and have previously done 2 cycles of d-bol only witch iv learned may not be such a good idea but still i found them to be vary helpful.
    I recomend you train for another 2 years naturally.....read up on diet, training and steroids ....then you might be ready sometime in 2007 to do a cycle the right way
    Last edited by Tyrone_Biggums; 11-29-2005 at 03:30 PM.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    First cycle should be....Test only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    week 1-10 Test E 250 every 4 days.

PCT begin 14 days after last shot
    Must be 21 or older....and have 4+ years of natural training

I recomend you train for another 2 years naturally.....read up on diet, training and steroids....then you might be ready sometime in 2007 to do a cycle the right way
    I agree except for the only test part. I would try drol or dbol to kickstart your cycle and you will be more apt to stick with it and not get discouraged after the rapid growth from 4 weeks of either of these orals.

That Still dose not Change the fact the test-e has Such high rist of sides. Is there not some other type that will have same effect w/ less sides deca for exple?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    deca has more potential sides.. for example the dreaded deca dick and then ofcourse lethargy etc... longer suppression... deca only cycle is really not recommended here..

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    That Still dose not Change the fact the test-e has Such high rist of sides. Is there not some other type that will have same effect w/ less sides deca for exple?
    Sides can be controlled with ancillaries(nolva, ldex, etc..), Sides are over-rated. Be cautious but not terrified. And... if you are that worried about sides do not take them at all. You better read up on the chances you may take with your body... deca , loss of sexual function, hard recovery, nuts may never fully grow back, loose hair on head, gain hair on back-shoulders, nothing is fool proof buddy.

OK u got me there but on steroid .com it post deca as 1star on sides and test-e 3stars. So is there no other cycle i can take if i wanna stay away for test??

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    You should make test a base in almost any if not every cycle. Everyone is different when it comes to side effects so you need to learn what does what to you and listen to some of the more experienced vets. My first cycle was 400-Test-c Wk, 300-deca wk, 50-winny eod, and I did very well on it ,with very little sides if any. Just get educated and do as much reading before you start anything.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    There's aways a risk when self-medicating. Some people are more sensitive to side affects than others. The best tool you have is knowledge. Research, research and more research. Pay attention to what VETS are saying about real world experiences, not newbies with no cycle experience telling everyone to run dbol only because "their buddy made good gains from it". If you want to be really on the safe side, get bloodwork done before and after the cycle. I agree that test only makes a good first cycle but I don't think a moderate dose of dbol would hurt. Anadrol isn't worth the strain on your liver IMO.

j martini is offline Member
    OK u got me there but on steroid.com it post deca as 1star on sides and test-e 3stars. So is there no other cycle i can take if i wanna stay away for test??
    Those profiles are about 30 years behind. PLEASE cant we change them already.

Thread Information