Thread: what?

sfs
    sfs is offline New Member

what?

I've just started my 100mg testprop eod and winny 50 ed with 25mg of anavar (spa)ed.
    I'm only into the fourth day, but my question is about arimidex . I put in .5mg ed, IS IT POSSIBLE that within four days it has flattened me out and that i lost volume????? I'm i using too much? Has this happened to anyone else, 'cause i can't afford to mess things up this month !!!!!
    Any help?

sfs
    Can some one help, i can't find any info with the problem i've found!!!!
    What should i do?

sfs
    help please, i don't like looking small!

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    IMO drop the armidex you won't need it, if gyno begins to occur which at 350mg EW of Test it shouldn't throw in nolva. Winny does not convert to estrogen and Anavar is renound for low conversion, so you must be using armidex to off -set water, which should be a probelm either.

What changes have you made to your diet?

sfs
    I'm taking the arimidex to keep the water down. I always have a problem with having my legs and waist waterlogged, even at a low dose of test.But it seemed to have flattened me out compltely. There must be a way to keep the water low, while on test. Nolv seems to keep my legs a bit more cut, but i seem to shrink with the upper part of the body. I guess god made me strange. If you have any ideas all info would be appreciated.
    My diet is as follows. 200carbs, 300 protein day 1. the prot stays the same and i lower my carbs 50 gr. each day until i reach 0 then i start again. I'm 1.91 at 240lbs at 8%
    thanks for the help !

Thread Information