Thread: M 1-T Question

onehundredk is offline Member

M 1-T Question

Just wondering why was the reason the FDA banned 1-Test andro. from what i remember, because it ripped apart your body pretty bad, but im unsure if its the right answer...by the way, im suprised alot of people were takin em, cuz they arnt that great of andro
    Last edited by onehundredk; 11-29-2005 at 09:46 PM.

SixLifts is offline Junior Member
    I know what u mean all i hear of now at the gym is so and so is on M1t i dont know why it is so populer and the gains are massivly overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by SixLifts
    I know what u mean all i hear of now at the gym is so and so is on M1t i dont know why it is so populer and the gains are massivly overrated.

Well ya, if you want to gain 10lbs in a few days do it, but i dont know one friend who has actually held on to more than half of their gains from m1t, anyone ever sucessfully finished m1t and kept more than 65% of their gains?

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    i dont remember the exact numbers, but i was pleasantly surprised with m1t. i ran it with 4derm the very first time and i believe i kept about 50% of my gains. have used it to jump-start my test cycles twice and the gains are always good till the test kicks in. just my 2cc's.

Quote Originally Posted by bradd5150
    i dont remember the exact numbers, but i was pleasantly surprised with m1t. i ran it with 4derm the very first time and i believe i kept about 50% of my gains. have used it to jump-start my test cycles twice and the gains are always good till the test kicks in. just my 2cc's.
    yea, m1t is a good frontload haha, the 4derm probably helped out...i knew when i saw m1t and saw friends using it a couple years ago, that it was gonna get illegal and i was gonna buy a few bottles to sell when it was like that, but i was like nawww, ill wait a few more weeks til price goes down a little haha and before you know it, theyre off the shelfs.. ...but yea..50% of gains is good, but for the risk of it, id want 60% or more...

Thread Information