Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

molecular weight

Hey, My pharmasist said that I should use a bigger pin when using humangrade steroids due to the different molecular weight then vet grade roids. I usally use a 25g 1 inch pin for delts . He said to use a 23 g 1inch pin . Is this correct??
    Last edited by Merc..; 11-29-2005 at 04:23 PM.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    You have a question?

Blog Entries
    Sorry pinn my cpu was freezing up and for some reason it posted it. Weird.. My cpu is on the fritz!!

Blog Entries
    Bump anyone???

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    how the hell would the molecular weight be different in vet versus human grade? its the same hormones used, and those hormones have a SPECIFIC molecular weight (for example testosterone has a MW of 288.429
    ...this is w/o an ester) ......the only difference is the conditions each are manufactured in. your pharmacist is about as smart as my left testicle

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Wofy-Are you being critical or complimentary to the pharmacist in stating "your pharmacist is about as smart as my left testicle"?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Wofy-Are you being critical or complimentary to the pharmacist in stating "your pharmacist is about as smart as my left testicle"?
    haha...a little of both i suppose

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    how the hell would the molecular weight be different in vet versus human grade? its the same hormones used, and those hormones have a SPECIFIC molecular weight (for example testosterone has a MW of 288.429
    ...this is w/o an ester) ......the only difference is the conditions each are manufactured in. your pharmacist is about as smart as my left testicle
    Yea thats kinda what I thought. But wanted to ask you guys to know for sure. I questioned him about this for test and he still said that the weight and thickness where different in human grade. I also asked him about winny because I read it can vary from the powder they use to make it( not sure if this is correct read it on here somewhere) and he said the same thing that human grade and vet grade where different also due to the thinkness . Again I just wanted to check with you guys to confirm. I will not listen to the pharmasist that is as smart as your nut(haha) . Guess thats why he is not a doc.. Dumb as a mofo ..Thanks for the correct info....

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I put all kinds of steroids through a 25g pin never with a problem. You're fine.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    I put all kinds of steroids through a 25g pin never with a problem. You're fine.
    Thanks. This is my 5th cycle in two in a half years and have been using 25 g. And always using human grade juice.... I will stick with the 25g...

Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Hey, My pharmasist said that I should use a bigger pin when using humangrade steroids due to the different molecular weight then vet grade roids. I usally use a 25g 1 inch pin for delts . He said to use a 23 g 1inch pin . Is this correct??
    Ask your druggist if he has ever use heroine. Then ask him if he used different size needles depending on where it came from. Get real dummy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    Ask your druggist if he has ever use heroine. Then ask him if he used different size needles depending on where it came from. Get real dummy
    Right on man!! Good point .. He is a Dummy

darmadoc is offline Member
    With all due respect to any pharmacists here, that may be the silliest thing I have heard in a while! WTF would molecular weight have to do with needle size! Use whatever size you want.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    He was probably thinking along the lines that a higher molecular weight is synonymous with more atoms, more atoms gives more probable areas for intermolecular forces to act (examples: h-bonding, induced dipole-induced dipole etc etc) these forces can alter certain physical properties of a substance. Or perhaps he just felt a larger atomic structure would be more bulky and prone to higher viscosity than smaller ones, which is certainly true.

Of course what isn't true is that these reasons create a large enough effect to warrant use of a larger pin than 25g as many of use here use 25g regularly.

Thread Information