robbie123 is offline New Member

WATER RETENTION w/ var and creatine?

O.k., as I have posted in the past, I will be doing my first cycle. I have really good genetics and gains come quickly. I have been lifting since age 18 and am now 36. I have taken a year off due to personal issues(death in family).
    I am usually pretty satisfied with my gains all natural but I want to give var a try. My stats: Not a big guy. I am only 5'10 and 185. Bf is about 14%. Not terrible. When I am at my peak people have ask me if I am all natural and look at me suspicious when I say yes. I of course like many others, want a bit more. I want to gain muscle that I can maintain. Being my first steroid use ever, I was hopeing I will respond well. I would be happy to gain 10 pounds of muscle and strength. On a side note, I am having a bench competition with my buddy in April. Just something to motivate us to pust a little harder. I am o.k. on the bench but not great as I do not put much into it. I can do maybe 300 or so. The weird thing is I can almost match it on incline. What can I expect to increase strength from var.? I read one guy post he added 100lbs to his bench. I find that a bit much. question:WHERE CAN I HAVE THE VAR TESTED??!! Should I take creatine or will it defeat the purpose by allowing me to retain water??? Thanks guys

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    creatine is great.. water retention is fine for str
    but var is VERY VERY WEEK and a true cycle of var alone u would be lucky to put on 5lbs of LBM infact 5lbs of solid muscle in an avg 8wk cycle of 75mgVar ED would be very nice gain.
    as far as str.. u wont see much from var.. but some vascularity if ur faily lean.
    personally var is great for women...

robbie123 is offline New Member
    From what I understand that will vary from person to person.
    What would you recommend?
    How about var/primo. I am really concerned about MPB. I am 36 and have not lost any hair yet but don't want to be at risk either.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by robbie123
    From what I understand that will vary from person to person.
    What would you recommend?
    How about var/primo. I am really concerned about MPB. I am 36 and have not lost any hair yet but don't want to be at risk either.
    yes there are lots of factors here to affect say i take me vs an ethiopian..
    i have been training years well past genetic peak.. var will do ABSOLUTLY NOTHING for me... but for an ethiopian who has never touched a weight and is WAY BELOW genetic peak.. put him on var w/ a lil extra food im sure he could pack on 15-20lbs but this would be more attributed to the food itself and he could probably gain a majority of the weight w/ natty traininga nd proper diet so of that 20lb gain .. 15 would be from foood and 5 from var...

MPB is great! shave it or just run var only and go slowly primo is good i guess both are very weak and i dont play w/ them much but either way good luck

Thread Information