wolverine50- is offline New Member

CLENBUTEROL need answers!!!!!!!!!!

i just got off taking dee's sust and deca and just finsihed with clomid as well.....so i had a pretty good rest and i'm about to lean up some with a good deit but i was going to take Clen - 20mcg Tabs, 60 tab bottle

now i heard that i should go 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off
    i also heard that i should go 2 days on and days off
    and i also heard that i should take the 60 tabs and it should last me close to 3 weeks .....just wanna know what's best for this product and how i should do take it

thanks

THE PUMP is offline Member
    2 weeks on 2 weeks off when i use them start with 1 pill the first day then 2 the second and so on until you reach you limit i usually ony go as far a 5 pills but differnt strokes for differnt fokes.

wolverine50- is offline New Member
    thanks...also i wanna know if i should take them on empty stomach or full

THE PUMP is offline Member
    ive always been under the impression that pills get absorbed better with food but its up to you bro it wont make a noticeable differnce which ever way you take it once its not after 4pm or you will have trouble sleeping at night.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by THE PUMP
    ive always been under the impression that pills get absorbed better with food but its up to you bro it wont make a noticeable differnce which ever way you take it once its not after 4pm or you will have trouble sleeping at night.
    Ive heard this statement bout people having trouble sleeping if they take it after 4. man this sh*t actually made me tired! i always took it at like 6. ive even taken it at 8 at night and still got good sleep. everyones different though. try it out.

Njectable is offline Member
    i'm interested in trying clen too .. but with the 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off theory you said your suppose to gradually work the dosage up in the first few days correct? so say i start at 20mcg day 1, 40mcg day 2, 60 mcg day 3 and so on untill i get to the dosage i wanna be at whatever that may be, once i cycle off the 2 weeks and then back on should i follow that same routine with gradually uping the dose or just start the dosage where i left off?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    2 weeks on 2 weeks off is gone from what i've read. run it non stop with benedryl every third week i think it was.. This keeps the receptors fresh... run the ben. ED for that third week.. dont recall the dosing but it's on here somewhere

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    many ppl have not liked the benadryl method also.. but then again many swear by it..

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    never tried it just going by what i researched. I think that could be more for the slight anabolic effects clen is supposed to have over extended times. Whataever works for someone i say go with it. i liek the two on two off method myself but have considered tyring the continuous method.

305 boy is offline New Member
    Bro, there is a plethera of info on here about clen . Do a search for the clen handbook. If you can find it PM me and ill forward it to you.

Thread Information