LincolnLSonDubs2003 is offline Junior Member

Opinion on next cycle...

I have about 3cc of Test 400 left, I was wondering what you guys are taking or have taken that you liked? What have you gained the most from? I'm just looking for opinions on what test of steriod you guys prefer...

Quote Originally Posted by LincolnLSonDubs2003
    I have about 3cc of Test 400 left, I was wondering what you guys are taking or have taken that you liked? What have you gained the most from? I'm just looking for opinions on what test of steriod you guys prefer...
    Here's my opinion. You have enough gear to add to the gear you buy for your nect cycle. 3 cc's are you kidding me. That would last 50% of the people here 1 week

I think at 20 you are way too young to be using steroids . I recomend you read up on the side effects they have on Young people.

Sorry for the multiply posts. My comp wasnt going through when I hit submit, then I tried another search and my posts were in the search.

3CC's would last me 2-3 weeks. Its Test 400. I tried a full cc in the shoulder multiply times and its just not happening. Way too painful and swelled. I've learned over the past few cycles I've done. Anywhere between 400-600mg a week is good enought for my body.

As far as 20 being too young... How old are you if you dont mind me askin? How old were you when you started? It's not like I started working out a week before I started juicing. I worked out from the time I was 13-14. At 19 I tried my first cycle. This is my 3rd cycle, all only at 10cc's per cycle. So I don't feel like its that horrible for me. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I knew a 13, yes, 13 y/o kid that was putting up 315 on the flat bench. I'm pretty sure at 13 and puttin up 315, your not just taking protien. He wasnt fat either. Probaly about 165.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by LincolnLSonDubs2003
    I knew a 13, yes, 13 y/o kid that was putting up 315 on the flat bench. I'm pretty sure at 13 and puttin up 315, your not just taking protien. He wasnt fat either. Probaly about 165.
    Congratulations, you've made the hall of shame!

315lbs. is BS!!!

Not even Richard Sandrak lifted that and he is the worlds strongest boy. Save your fake stories for another board.

Alright you guys can say what you want. But I know what I saw... Maybe he was lieing about his age??? But he was about 165lbs 175 tops and put up 315... Said he was 13?? I seen it. Think what you want.

Any real answers about my questions? Or just more meat heads saying its not possible because they couldnt do it...

I prefer Test E anyday over T4 or any other testblend.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I prefer Test E anyday over T4 or any other testblend.
    true dat. maybe some cyp. i have yet to try that ester

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    true dat. maybe some cyp. i have yet to try that ester
    I'll never use Cyp again. What a waste. For some it works wonders but for most Test E makes the best gains.

Thread Information