Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member

Arrow Doing Low Dosage and Gained 15lbs so far

I have been doing 200mg of Eq and 200mg of Test Cyp, and 10mg daily of Nolva, and Taking Avodart every day. I have been getting really good gains, pumps, and great vascularity. I look solid and very pleased with doing low dosages. I look like a Abercrombie model, SOLID MUSCLE.
    High Dosages is not my thing. Just giving you a follow up.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    Its all about personal goals. a low dose is good for the look u r trying to achieve. its good to hear more feed back on these low dose cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    I have been doing 200mg of Eq and 200mg of Test Cyp, and 10mg daily of Nolva, and Taking Avodart every day. I have been getting really good gains, pumps, and great vascularity. I look solid and very pleased with doing low dosages. I look like a Abercrombie model, SOLID MUSCLE.

Abercrombie boys are muscular??

J/K, nice work, props on good gains from the low dosage

good to hear it going good bro...keep us posted

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Let's see some pics!!!!

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Abercrombie boys are muscular??

~SC~

Schwarz is offline Member
    How long have you been training seriously bro. Don't wanna put you down or anything but if you have only recently got seriously into training that 15lbs could be down to your body responding very well to the new stimulus of training and eating right. What are your stats?

Cheers
    S

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    its good if low doses will work for u, varies person to person, one guy might gain 20 lbs off 200mg/week of test and another could run 600mg/week and not gain a thing

j martini is offline Member
    Well done!
    But i dont want to look like an abercrombie model, personally i would rather look like Ronnie Coleman.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    im also glad to hear of good gains from lower dosages. i myself always saw good gains from such cycles. ive done higher dosages as well with similar results from the lower dosages. i suppose my body just responds well to any amount of exogenous test and androgens.

keep up the good work

superstretch74 is offline Junior Member

awesome I was thinking of doing a low dose test cycle myself

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    after my gyno surgery im only gonna do low dose cycles with mild steroids , good to know it works.

my first cycle was 250mg sust wk 1-12, 25mg dbol wk 1-4 and 200mg deca wk 1-11 with nolva 20mg ed. gained loads and kept alot of it but i also found out that my deca was fake lol so it was only sust dbols on low doses

Thread Information