Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    USMCSS is offline Associate Member

Lowering cyp dose???

Ok, let me try and explain this and see what you guys think.

I started my cycle of cyp just over 2 weeks ago. I'm doing 300mg tw. My source orginally gave me one bottle of cyp and one bottle of test E. I gave him back the bottle of test E so he could exchange it for another bottle of cyp. However, he can't get another bottle of cyp so he just refunded me. That leaves me a bottle short on my cycle. I was gonna order another bottle of cyp. but the only one I can get only comes in 200mg/10ml as opposed to my current bottle of 300mg/10ml therefore I would need more than one bottle to continue my current dosing.

My question is, can I save a few bucks and just order the one bottle of cyp and lower my dose to 500mg a week? Will that be a big deal as far as my cycle goes?
    Thanks ahead of time.

p.s. Before anybody says it, yes I know I should have been better prepared before I started my cycle. Lesson learned...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Can he just send you the test E again?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Can he just send you the test E again?
    Yep either try to get the Enan back and finish wit that or if you have to yes you can drop your dosage. But you might experiance some mode swings and some other sides untill blood levels steady out again.

The thing was that I did not trust the Test E he gave me. It just didn't look legit. I posted a thread about it in the Photo forum but could not load my photos. It had a cheap looking British Dispensary label on it and I researched the fnck out of it and could not find anywhere that Brit Disp even made Test E.

Any other opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by USMCSS
    Ok, let me try and explain this and see what you guys think.

I started my cycle of cyp just over 2 weeks ago. I'm doing 300mg tw. My source orginally gave me one bottle of cyp and one bottle of test E. I gave him back the bottle of test E so he could exchange it for another bottle of cyp. However, he can't get another bottle of cyp so he just refunded me. That leaves me a bottle short on my cycle. I was gonna order another bottle of cyp. but the only one I can get only comes in 200mg/10ml as opposed to my current bottle of 300mg/10ml therefore I would need more than one bottle to continue my current dosing.

My question is, can I save a few bucks and just order the one bottle of cyp and lower my dose to 500mg a week? Will that be a big deal as far as my cycle goes?
    Thanks ahead of time.

p.s. Before anybody says it, yes I know I should have been better prepared before I started my cycle. Lesson learned...
    this is so easy. Get the vial of 200 mgs. mix them togather and you have 250 mgs of cyp. Now inject 1 cc twice a week for a total of 500mgs. I know why didn't you think of that instead of asking.

Now if you have no way of mixing them do this. withdraw 1/2 cc from one and 1/2 from the other. Now inject the cc and you now have 250 mgs in your system. do it 2 x and guess what, you have 500 in you.
    Last edited by tough old man; 11-29-2005 at 10:29 PM.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    this is so easy. Get the vial of 200 mgs. mix them togather and you have 250 mgs of cyp. Now inject 1 cc twice a week for a total of 500mgs. I know why didn't you think of that instead of asking.
    Did you spend the time to actually read his post?

And your chemistry calculations are wayyyyyyyyyyy off.But I won't get into your post,or what you said
    ~Pinnacle~
    Last edited by Pinnacle; 11-29-2005 at 10:30 PM.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Did you spend the time to actually read his post?

~Pinnacle~

Are you playing with a full deck of cards tough old man???

I've already done 4ml of the 10ml bottle AND my question was not how to get 500mg per shot. It was whether or not it would be ok to lower my dose. I don't know why you didn't read my original post thoroughly before you posted...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Try to get test-e back, the esters are close enough that it wont make a difference when you switch. Lower your dose as a last resort,and lets take it easy guys.

His arrogance clouds his ability to post something in text with the topic.Don't believe me?Read his posts then.Oh,and search his pics he posted.That say mountains right there.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Try to get test-e back, the esters are close enough that it wont make a difference when you switch. Lower your dose as a last resort,and lets take it easy guys.
    I don't think anybody is reading the whole thread thoroughly. I don't want the bottle of test e back as it looks sketchy. (Don't worry bigguns, I'm just joking in a friendly manner with you)

And yes Pinnacle, I have seen that guys posts. I'm VERY new to thr steroids scene but even >>>I<<< can tell you that he doesn't know what the hell he is talking about.

TOUGH OLD MAN: Maybe you should reconsider giving advice. It's just not your cup of tea...

I've already done 4ml of the 10ml bottle AND my question was not how to get 500mg per shot. It was whether or not it would be ok to lower my dose. I don't know why you didn't read my original post thoroughly before you posted...
    Yes i read your post and know you were doing 600 mgs a week. So to keep it at least what i consider the minimum dose which is 500, mix them together.
    If you don't want to do that and you want to keep the MGS up, shoot the 200 at 1.5 cc twice a FFFF****ing week. That will give you 600 mgs a week. Why would you want to lower the dosage now if your not havinf=g some type of bad sides. Why don't you just do some simple math or didn't you make it that far Jethro Bodine

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Oh cool another pissing contest-laters!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Yes you would be ok with 500mg/wk but it is not recommended to switch dosages at a midpoint in your cycle. You will live though.

Yes i read your post and know you were doing 600 mgs a week. So to keep it at least what i consider the minimum dose which is 500, mix them together.
    If you don't want to do that and you want to keep the MGS up, shoot the 200 at 1.5 cc twice a FFFF****ing week. That will give you 600 mgs a week. Why would you want to lower the dosage now if your not havinf=g some type of bad sides. Why don't you just do some simple math or didn't you make it that far Jethro Bodine
    OBVIOUSLY you DIDN'T thoroughly read the original post. It clearly states that I am trying to avoid buying a THIRD bottle of cyp.

Here, let me give you a chart:
    600mg per week for 10 weeks = 6000mg

1 10ml bottle of 300mg cyp = 3000mg
    1 10ml bottle of 200mg cyp = 2000mg
    ---------------------------------------
    Total = 5000mg

That leaves me 1000mg short for my 10 week cycle of cyp at 600mg per week. In order to have the total 6000mg, I would need to purchase a 3rd bottle which is what I was trying to avoid doing, but you would have known that had you read my original post THOROUGHLY!!! Learn to do some simple reading before you preach to me about simple math.
    Last edited by USMCSS; 11-29-2005 at 11:14 PM.

OBVIOUSLY you DIDN'T thoroughly read the original post. It clearly states that I am trying to avoid buying a THIRD bottle of cyp.

Here, let me give you a chart:
    600mg per week for 10 weeks = 6000mg

1 10ml bottle of 300mg cyp = 3000mg
    1 10ml bottle of 200mg cyp = 2000mg
    ---------------------------------------
    Total = 5000mg

That leaves me 1000mg short for my 10 week cycle of cyp at 600mg per week. In order to have the total 6000mg, I would need to purchase a 3rd bottle which is what I was trying to avoid doing, but you would have known that had you read my original post THOROUGHLY!!!
    look don't lower the dosage. Just do 8 weeks. Most people if honest on this site will tell you that there gains just about stop after 8 weeks. Do 8 weeks at 600mgs and keep the little bit left over for your next cycle.
    Come on you experience gear users and tell this guy I'm right cause I am.

PT

look don't lower the dosage. Just do 8 weeks. Most people if honest on this site will tell you that there gains just about stop after 8 weeks. Do 8 weeks at 600mgs and keep the little bit left over for your next cycle.
    Come on you experience gear users and tell this guy I'm right cause I am.

PT
    Either way would work, I prefer to run it 10-12 wks to stabilize/maximize my gains. Everyone is different though. I'd run it at 500mg personally.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Either way would work, I prefer to run it 10-12 wks to stabilize/maximize my gains. Everyone is different though. I'd run it at 500mg personally.
    And like my first post about 500mgs is all that is going to be needed, I agree with you 100%. SSHit I was starting to think i was losing it. thanks Bdm.

PT

100mg of test isn't gonna matter one way or another. If it were 600mg compared to 1g/wk then it would matter. This thread got blown outta proportion. Just do what is needed to finish your cycle at 500mg/wk, simple.

Oldman, I don't think you give bad advice necessarily, but I do think you still have an oldschool way of looking at cycles from the few posts I've read of yours. Not a bad thing, but there are better methods/ways to run a cycle IMO to maximize gains and keeps sides almost obsolete.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 11-29-2005 at 11:25 PM.

I think I might just go ahead and pick up the 3rd bottle and keep running it at 600mg just to be on the safe side. I don't wanna have my system bouncing around.

Anybody (besides tough old man) think running the cycle on to 12 weeks at 600mg ew what be a problem? I don't see getting much more gain in the extra 2 weeks but, if I have the extra juice on hand, why not use it?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Get the other bottle and run the full twelve IMO.

oooohhhh the confusion.....

I think I might just go ahead and pick up the 3rd bottle and keep running it at 600mg just to be on the safe side. I don't wanna have my system bouncing around.

Anybody (besides tough old man) think running the cycle on to 12 weeks at 600mg ew what be a problem? I don't see getting much more gain in the extra 2 weeks but, if I have the extra juice on hand, why not use it?
    Well besides me, I think what you are thinking is a good idea. We are now on the same page even though you don't like me. It's ok as you will later on.

Appologize I thought you stated this wasn't an option. OFCOURSE, if you have the ability to get anther bottle of cyp, DO IT. My recommendation was assuming that you were not getting it. Therefore 500mg would suffice.

It's ok as you will later on.
    Don't get your hopes up...

Appologize I thought you stated this wasn't an option. OFCOURSE, if you have the ability to get anther bottle of cyp, DO IT. My recommendation was assuming that you were not getting it. Therefore 500mg would suffice.
    I was trying to avoid getting it as I may only be able to get one bottle and therefore, I don't want to get my hopes up. HOWEVER, if I am able to get the second one, I want a game plan in place. I'm trying to plan the remaining course of my cycle a little better than I did the start of it. I myself apologize if I have caused any confusion.

Apology accepted. hahaha

100mg of test isn't gonna matter one way or another. If it were 600mg compared to 1g/wk then it would matter. This thread got blown outta proportion. Just do what is needed to finish your cycle at 500mg/wk, simple.

Oldman, I don't think you give bad advice necessarily, but I do think you still have an oldschool way of looking at cycles from the few posts I've read of yours. Not a bad thing, but there are better methods/ways to run a cycle IMO to maximize gains and keeps sides almost obsolete.
    well i have to say this. I could care less how many post you have here. I'll catch you sooner or later. You think my way of thinking is old? Well I'm still here after a total of 15 years of anabolic use. Will you still be here. It's not that my way of thinking is from the old school as i study gear use at least 4-6 hours a day. It's that ny way of thinking is not as iimmature and dangerous as the way the 12-20 year old think. If you fall into that category oh well. I'm not here trying to make friends, but here to voice my opinion on the use of gear.
    If you don't like my comments then so be it, as I could care less.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    your cool with 600mgs for 12wks. that would be the best. it's the exact cycle iim on currently. the 8th wk is when things first get going when it comes to testosterone enanthate ...for me at least.

well i have to say this. I could care less how many post you have here. I'll catch you sooner or later. You think my way of thinking is old? Well I'm still here after a total of 15 years of anabolic use. Will you still be here. It's not that my way of thinking is from the old school as i study gear use at least 4-6 hours a day. It's that ny way of thinking is not as iimmature and dangerous as the way the 12-20 year old think. If you fall into that category oh well. I'm not here trying to make friends, but here to voice my opinion on the use of gear.
    15yrs of anabolic use and what to show for it? i saw your pics, not a flame, but if you have so much knowlege of AAS you should be looking 10x's better bro. bd knows what's up when it comes to AAS. stick around and you might learn a few things in the process of giving your advice. or maybe even make some friends

Would you just shut up already. If you have beef with him, take it to PM's.\

I don't want somebody giving me advice who is way out of the game and is only now "studying" juice rather than actually being up to date with everything. Roids are the same now as they were 20 years ago, but modern medical research is much more advanced. What does this mean you ask? Your old school methods are just that.....old school. So until you are more studied up, hold off on the advice giving.

btw, 15 years of juicing??? I thought you said 7 years? I must not have read something thoroughly.

You have to be fvkin' kidding me...15 yrs of anabolic use to look like this?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=172140

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    your cool with 600mgs for 12wks. that would be the best. it's the exact cycle iim on currently. the 8th wk is when things first get going when it comes to testosterone enanthate...for me at least.
    I'm gonna try to run it that way. Wish me luck on the 3rd bottle.

Touchy touchy Oldman, Unfortunently for you I don't fall in your category and how did your 7yrs of steroid use suddenly turn into 15yrs? I could care less how long you've been using or how many posts you obtain. I was simply saying that your responses can not be backed by any sources or legitamate information. Check your other thread on your introduction, I have a post waiting for your response there as well.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=208616

BTW, we all appreciate you being here and offering advice, but leave your cocky ass attitude at the door.

I'm gonna try to run it that way. Wish me luck on the 3rd bottle.
    goodluck to you USMCSS. I personally prefer enanthate over cyp. Usually people will respond to one a lot better than the other. If you don't get the gains you hope for try switching to Test E for your next go. Keep us posted on your progress.

BD

With all that said....

CAN WE GET BACK ON TO AND STICK TO MY F$CKING TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting a damn headache......need protein shake......

With all that said....

CAN WE GET BACK ON TO AND STICK TO MY F$CKING TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting a damn headache......need protein shake......
    you mean we have to actually give good advice and help out?

sorry USMC, had to do it.

back to biz

goodluck to you USMCSS. I personally prefer enanthate over cyp. Usually people will respond to one a lot better than the other. If you don't get the gains you hope for try switching to Test E for your next go. Keep us posted on your progress.

BD
    Will do and thank for all the advice IB. The cyp is living up to it's name. I'm already getting water retention like crazy. I'm assuming its the cyp even though I've only been running it for just over 2 weeks. I bumped my nolva up from 20mg ed to 50mg and ordered a bottle of l-dex today. If the water retention isn't from the cyp, then the only other thing I can think of would be slacking on hydrating enough as I'm also taking NO2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information