tyevho is offline Junior Member

Methenolone Acetate

Ia methenolone Acetate also known as Parabolan ?
    Thanks

motorman is offline New Member
    Parabolan is trenbolone hex. I believe methenolone acetate is primobolan commonly found in the oral form, the injectible form is usually methenolone enanthate .

What is the half live of the enanthate ? Also I have never heard of parabolan in an oral form

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tyevho
    What is the half live of the enanthate? Also I have never heard of parabolan in an oral form
    10.5 days......

and he said primobolan in the oral form...not parabolan .....parabolan is the name for tren hex.....and tren being short for the parent hormone trenbolone ...so parabolan is just a long estered tren

So, what would be the most common chemical names for Parabolan for suppliers on the web. I have found a source out of China, but would like to know what I my be purchasing.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tyevho
    So, what would be the most common chemical names for Parabolan for suppliers on the web. I have found a source out of China, but would like to know what I my be purchasing.
    Thanks
    we just told you...tren hex....(trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)

sometimes (rarely) labeled as trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate...do you even know what tren is? (would be nice to know the drugs you're using and what they do before you purchase)

It will be most likely be called trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate bro. Damn thats a big word. If you are a first time tren user i would highly recommend trenbolone acetate. The reason I say this is because tren has been known to cause alot of nasty side effects so if you start feeling any of them you can drop it and it will quickly clear your system. (Tren Ace has a shorter half-life than tren hex so the tren hex will take longer to clear your system.)

I totally agree with wolfyevh bro. You need to do alot of research before messing with tren . It can be pretty harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by motorman
    It will be most likely be called trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate bro. Damn thats a big word. If you are a first time tren user i would highly recommend trenbolone acetate. The reason I say this is because tren has been known to cause alot of nasty side effects so if you start feeling any of them you can drop it and it will quickly clear your system. (Tren Ace has a shorter half-life than tren hex so the tren hex will take longer to clear your system.)
    not to mention its a WHOLE lot cheap than tren hex

goose is offline Banned
    Any guy heard of Parabolan Tablets,comes 25mg? Oral form of Trenbolone Acetate. I hear it`s very toxic,I mean who uses this form.I know very little about this,great if any guys could fill me in.

Goose4.............

You're talking about finaplix pellets. They are originally cattle implant pellets that increase their muscle mass while dropping fat. And yes it's known to us as tren acetate. People buy the pellets, crush them, let them sit in a oil overnight, filter the particles, put it in a vial and voila you have injectable tren ace. I really wouldn't eat the pellets if I were you because its very toxic although some people do. Injections work a hell of alot better anyways.

cachapa is offline New Member
    Methenolone acetate is the chemical name for Primobolan tablets

cachapa

Thread Information