Thread: Check this out

BiggDaddy is offline New Member

Check this out

I was talking to a former D-I collage football player about the use of steriods in football and he told me when he played 96-98 they used deca only cycles that he said made him "CRAZY" fast and strong. Now before you start your flaming, I did not make this up. We are talking about a sport were the atheletes have to be very fast and maintain size and strengh, so why would they use a steriod that most of the "SENIORS" on this board say cannot be used alone or is one of the most dangerous? These are just questions I'm not tring to put anyone down just want to understand all fasets of these drugs and the people who use them. He also stated that he did not buy the "stuff that came after",meaning PCT, and he lost it all. None the less it worked very good for him.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Maybe if he'd used test and proper PCT he would have gone pro. LOL-I don't know of anyone who has called deca "dangerous" it is very well documented that it can and will supress the HTPA and thus the natural production of test, so almost no one recommends using it without test-as for a D-I level college player using deca at all, I would tend to think they would want to avoid this as it does stay in the system for close to a year and a half at detectable levels and since they test for deca at that level seems like a huge liability to me.
    Last edited by shortie; 11-29-2005 at 09:46 AM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddy
    I was talking to a former D-I collage football player about the use of steriods in football and he told me when he played 96-98 they used deca only cycles that he said made him "CRAZY" fast and strong. Now before you start your flaming, I did not make this up. We are talking about a sport were the atheletes have to be very fast and maintain size and strengh, so why would they use a steriod that most of the "SENIORS" on this board say cannot be used alone or is one of the most dangerous? These are just questions I'm not tring to put anyone down just want to understand all fasets of these drugs and the people who use them. He also stated that he did not buy the "stuff that came after",meaning PCT, and he lost it all. None the less it worked very good for him.
    no one to my knowledge has stated that you cannot use deca alone mate or has said that it was dangerouse,if they have then they are talkin sh*t,people advise that deca should "not" be taken alone because it will shut down your own natty test (most people),no test no sex drive and this will also hinder your sex drive after sesstation of deca!

BiggDaddy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Maybe if he'd used test and proper PCT he would have gone pro. LOL-I don't know of anyone who has called deca "dangerous" it is very well documented that it can and will supress the HTPA and thus the natural production of test, so almost no one recommends using it without test-as for a D-I level college player using deca at all, I would tend to think they would want to avoid this as it does stay in the system for close to a year and a half at detectable levels and since they test for deca at that level seems like a huge liability to me.
    Well he was suspended once for pissing dirty for the NCAA so that may answer your ?

Thread Information