LincolnLSonDubs2003 is offline Junior Member

Opinion on cycle...

I have about 3cc of Test 400 left. I was wondering what you guys are on or have had good experience with in the past? What type of steriod have you guys had the best results with? I'm looking for opinions, not whats the best steriod in the world to buy... Thanks.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You don't have enough to do anything with that AAS I am afraid.

Is this a repeat as I answered this an hour ago. You have enough to get about 50% of the people doing gear here through 1 or 2 weeks. Save it for your 2nd cycle.

Mr_Bishop is offline New Member
    yeah thats not enough....unless your coming off of a cycle..and are just mentioning it...but tell me Test E 400 didn't that hurt?

Yes it is a repeat. Sorry, read previous post. And yes I'm coming off 10cc's of Test 400. And once again, Yes, it did hurt. 1cc a week only. Anything more, I practically cant work. I've noticed w/ my body, 400-600 mg is plenty enough anyway, anymore then then. I just swell up big time at the point of injection.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Try a single ester Test like enanthate or cyp. T4 is painful because of what it contains, a blend of 4 diff. tests. May want to start the next cycle with the T4 and then switch after 2-3wks. Or be a pussy and throw it away.

Not pussing out at all. I didnt state clearly enough about the 3cc of Test. I was just saying what I had left and what I'm continuing to take. As of now I plan to finish the 3cc's and take my clomi therapy. Then look into my next cycle. By the way, now that I think of it, anyone know how long you should wait after you STOP taking clomi before you start your next cycle? Thanks for the info tho... That makes one useful answer out of about 10.

Thread Information