Ok You Guys, This Is Not Copied

My name is Tough Old Man. I'm 53 years old. I took off almost 20 years from training and anabolics do to a shoulder injury.

Prior to my injury I took anabolic Steroids for 7 straight years from the mid 70's to the early 80's. During that time all people who use gear was under doctors care. That's right doctors care. We had blood work done every 90 days. Hey I was in the doctors office when several of your top pro bodybuilders came in back then. Sorry I can't mention names, but we all attended the number one doctor in the world at that time, Doctor Robert Kerr of San Gabriel, Calif.

I decided to give it a go around again about three years ago. Remembering all the knowledge past on to me by my doctor, I again started using Anabolics.

A lot of you think I'm new to this game and that I just state things and try to piss you off. Well you wrong. My knowledge comes from experience and also as stated under doctors care and my advice is good.

Sure times have changed but only the products. Anabolics are still done the same old way injected or taking orally. We still need PCT as it was also done back in the 70's and 80's.

So I'm going to stay here on this site and give my advice. I agree I don't know everything but I do have lots of experience and knowlegde and I'm going to tell you like it is.

Note: I want you to think back at all the older bodybuilders you can think that did gear. How many of them have died. Now take a look at the new generation of pro's and there kicking off rapidly. None of the newer generation are under doctors care and just abuse gear. This is what I'm going to try and hope to do here, is help you so you can get where you want but safely.

You have any questions about gear and don't want to post it, be more then happy to PM me. I will get back to you.

Tough old Man
    Last edited by tough old man; 11-29-2005 at 06:18 PM.

system admin is offline Owner
    Thanks for the open invite. We all appreciate it.

Bc

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    My name is Tough Old Man. I'm 53 years old. I took off almost 20 years from training and anabolics do to a shoulder injury.

Prior to my injury I took anabolic Steroids for 7 straight years from the mid 70's to the early 80's. During that time all people who use gear was under doctors care. That's right doctors care. We had blood work done every 90 days. Hey I was in the doctors office when several of your top pro bodybuilders came in back then. Sorry I can't mention names, but we all attended the number one doctor in the world at that time, Doctor Robert Kerr of San Gabriel, Calif.

I decided to give it a go around again about three years ago. Remembering all the knowledge past on to me by my doctor, I again started using Anabolics.

A lot of you think I'm new to this game and that I just state things and try to piss you off. Well you wrong. My knowledge comes from experience and also as stated under doctors care and my advice is good.

Sure times have changed but only the products. Anabolics are still done the same old way injected or taking orally. We still need PCT as it was also done back in the 70's and 80's.

So I'm going to stay here on this site and give my advice. I agree I don't know everything but I do have lots of experience and knowlegde and I'm going to tell you like it is.

If you have any questions about gear and don't want to post it, be more then happy to PM me. I will get back to you.

Tough old Man
    i also appreciate your invitation. im sure you'll help plenty of us around here

Good to have some adults here with years of experiance.

Tough I'm 16 and just did my first cycle, what do you think I should do for my second one???

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    Good to have some adults here with years of experiance.

Tough I'm 16 and just did my first cycle, what do you think I should do for my second one???
    i realize this question isn't directed toward me, but 16 is way to young. i started early but not quite that early

Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    i realize this question isn't directed toward me, but 16 is way to young. i started early but not quite that early
    Just a joke bro, Tough is a buddy of mine and I'm just kidding around.
    I'm 37 and not using steroids .

mass junkie is offline banned
    look forward to reading your posts

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    thanx bro. appreciate the advice. i also have a legend to ask when in Desperate need of help. Its my girlfriends exboyfriends dad. (they dated for like 8 months in freshman year of highschool) anywyas, he won mr. wisconsin i believe 1993 and 1994. He currently still uses AAS but in moderation. I thinks its great to have a sort of legend with knowledge. I talked to him and he told me to come to him whenever i needed help with anything, then gave me the wink like, "if ya wanna do AAS ill help ya." Well at least i hope it was that wink and not the "Hey im gay and your sexy!" wink.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    thanx bro. appreciate the advice. i also have a legend to ask when in Desperate need of help. Its my girlfriends exboyfriends dad. (they dated for like 8 months in freshman year of highschool) anywyas, he won mr. wisconsin i believe 1993 and 1994. He currently still uses AAS but in moderation. I thinks its great to have a sort of legend with knowledge. I talked to him and he told me to come to him whenever i needed help with anything, then gave me the wink like, "if ya wanna do AAS ill help ya." Well at least i hope it was that wink and not the "Hey im gay and your sexy!" wink.
    you'l probably find that most experienced people who use or have used AAS whether they like you or not will give you straight advice. Gear is nothing to play around with.

MOHAWKS RULE.

Tough Old Man aka (P)lenty (T)ough
    Last edited by tough old man; 11-29-2005 at 08:17 PM.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    you'l probably find that most experienced people who use or have used ASS whether they like you or not will give you straight advice. Gear is nothing to play around with.

MOHAWKS RULE.

Tough Old Man aka (P)lenty (T)ough

I agree with this statement. Its nice to know that he appreciates that lift. His sons dont want anything to do with it, he is kinda dissapointed. one question for you......Ive used ASS before, but arent we talking about AAS? j/k bro!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Welcome (PT), glad you are here and I hope you can share your knowledge with us. The only thing I ask is when you make a claim, back it with appropriate sources, No offense to you in general there are just too many people giving bad or false advice without anything to back it. Nice to have you.

BD

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It is always good to have experienced users on the board and I am sure you will be a great help to our less and more experienced members. I think you will also find a great deal of useful information on some of the newer methodologies and drugs available. I look forward to learning from you.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Welcome (PT), glad you are here and I hope you can share your knowledge with us. The only thing I ask is when you make a claim, back it with appropriate sources, No offense to you in general there are just too many people giving bad or false advice without anything to back it. Nice to have you.

BD
    Not a problem, ask and you shall receive. What's the first that you want me to back up? I'm to old to bullshit you. Well maybe I'm old enough to bullshit all of you. I'm sure you'll all decide soon enough like the other 18 sites I belong to. See when your retired like me, you have enough time (besides experience) to do research. Studying the internet in re: to the use of anabolics all day long is my job or hobby. Then passing it along to the rest of the people is my fun time.
    Here's what i do all day long here in Baja

Mon-Fri...
    1) 4:30 am Have a whey and oat shake
    2) 4:45 - 7:00 am research steroids
    3) 8:00 am.... Cardio for 45 min's
    4) 9:am Eat
    5) 10:am - 11:00 am post
    6) 11:00 am Workout
    7) 12:00 pm PWO shake and post until 1:30 PM
    8) Cardio 20 min's
    9) 2:00 pm EAT
    10) 2:30-4:00 PM research gear and training and post
    11) 4:00 pm EAT
    12) 4:30 pm Pick up dog shit after my 6 ld dogs on this 3/4 acre of property and take care whatever else is needed.
    6:00 pm Eat and post
    8:00 pm whey shake and post
    10:00 pm eat, shower and go to bed.

Note: I have 7-8 meals including shakes a day. I see no one else backing there therories but you ask me to. Funny with over 40 k in post total the last 18 months on several sites, I have never asked someone to back there theory up but you want me to. I'll think about it if you ask me please.

Sat and Sun's is party time for this old man whether he is on gear or not.

PT
    Last edited by tough old man; 11-29-2005 at 08:41 PM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome to the board and I hope you will stick around to share your knowlege.

Ok my friend here's the skinny. When ever someone decides to do a long ass cycle, he needs to come off slowly. I have a lot of experience with gear. When you come off a cycle like that you need to drop it down to 300 a week and each week after drop it 50 until down to nothing. During this period you do pct until completely finished. If you fail to do it this way what happened to you is going to happen to about 905 of the people.

Here's what I'd do. Start Test e @ 500mgs a week. do this for about 3 weeks. Then start dropping it 50 a week until you hit 250 mgs. 250mgs is nothing and is just a little over what they give AID patience. Do the 250 mgs a week for about 1 week and then start PCT while dropping the dosage of test by 50 each week until you end up at 0 mgs. Continue the PCT for another two weeks and then have yourself tested. If levels are not back to par....guess what.......HRT from there out.

For you that are reading this, this is exactly why you don't use gear at a young age. It would not be funny to have to start HRT at 30 years of age. Using gear at an early age only ****s up your natural test production.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    More than glad to have you here. Experience is the best of all teachers. I'm looking forward to your posts, hope you stick around.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    there is no need to taper down your dosages (PT)

Agreed.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 11-30-2005 at 12:17 AM.

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Nice to have you on here with us Tough. Looking forward tom hearing more from you in the future.Welcome!.....Tattoo

Not a problem, ask and you shall receive.Funny with over 40 k in post total the last 18 months on several sites, I have never asked someone to back there theory up but you want me to.
    Sorry for asking for sources to information people may actually use, What was I thinking. Lets just go on peoples words for now on and throw medical documents out the window. You see, Hooker, JohnnyB, Pinnacle amoung many others on this site back their claims and experience with facts, I don't believe that's asking too much.

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    Welcome bro, I look forward to reading your posts.

system admin is offline Owner
    IB, i think we all understand where you are coming from, but he is just extending his help to members. It was a fantastic gesture. He has all the time in the world to "prove" himself. I like his attitude and hope that his knowlege will be of some help to members.

I am all for members going out of their way to offer help... good or bad, we will all see with time.

Bc

No flame intended and I hope I didn't offend, Just stating my opinion. I just want the best and most accurate information to use and pass on to others. Thx for understanding.

BD

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    welcome again.. old school, and 1st hand knowledge is always the best..

thanks for sharing..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    PT,

Glad your here bro! I appreciate having an experienced guy around like you that is close to my age.
    Just wondering though, the bodybuilders of old, what did they do for PCT? Did they use clomid or just HCG back in the day?

MJ

Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    I read something about clomid mixed with preganants women urine for PCT, wondering what exactly thats all about, how its injested, and if i even read correctly and thats what the guyused
    Ask Machdiesel, he might know?

No flame intended and I hope I didn't offend, Just stating my opinion. I just want the best and most accurate information to use and pass on to others. Thx for understanding.

BD
    you and I have discussed this on PM's and I understand you wanting facts. When ever asked in re: to one of my replies, I'd be more then happy to give them to the person in doubt.

I receive over 25 PM's a day and have answered them all, and to the best of my ability. I pull no punches and will tell you like it is. If you want to do 2 grams a week of test, i give you my opinion based on your prior usage of gear. Shit guys I've been there and back. It might be the old way, but I'm still here, just like ARNOLD and at 53 years of age with a 20 year lay off can get 390 lbs on the incline for one. Think you'll be able to do that at over 50 and by Xmas it will be 400 LBS.

Tough old FFuucckk

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    It's good to have a different light shed by someone that has been around the block a time or two. Yes, things have changed but some things stand the test of time through the fads.

Glad to have you aboard

Note: I want you to think back at all the older bodybuilders you can think that did gear. How many of them have died. Now take a look at the new generation of pro's and there kicking off rapidly. None of the newer generation are under doctors care and just abuse gear. This is what I'm going to try and hope to do here, is help you so you can get where you want but safely.

Tough old Man
    Nice to have your experience and all but to say that none of the newer generation are under doctor's care is a bit of an overstatement. Some perhaps. But I know plenty pros that because of the complexity of todays cycles wouldn't think of doing it without a doctors watch.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I actually just got my blood work results today. Only thing doc said to me was my blood sugar was a little high. BP and cholesterol are golden. My doc is against steroid use , but I'm open with him about it. I like your attitude tough old man, good to have you around.

Thread Information