Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Advice: First cycle

I have 100 10mg Dbol tabs and 24 50mg clomid tabs. I'm thinking about doing 15 mg of dbol a day for only 4 weeks (this will be my first cycle and the vast majority of my training will be isometric (Jui Jitsu) with some heavy dumbell use. Should I take the clomid now or wait for gyno signs (what I'm asking really is if the clomid will reduce the chances of aromitisation and if so, how mch should I take on this short experimental cycle. Thanks, this board is a blessing for the uninitiated.

Any advice is appreciated.
    Last edited by Grappler13; 11-29-2005 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Wrong title

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro get some test and run it at 400-500mg a week for 10-12 weeks, save the d-bol for down the road

JohnnyB

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro get some test and run it at 400-500mg a week for 10-12 weeks, save the d-bol for down the road

JohnnyB

^^

what he said

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Man your WAYYYYYYYY off. Your first cycle should be test only around 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks. dbol only is garbage and your clomid knowledge is totally wrong. use the search option and all your questions will be anwered. also you can look at johnnyb's basics of cycling thread.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    you guys type faster than me.

Test only for a first cycle...............what they all said.

10 weeks. 400-500mg ( do 2 shots every week of 200-250mg )
    and dont forget PCT

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Go research what clomid is for.

Quote Originally Posted by Grappler13
    I have 100 10mg Dbol tabs and 24 50mg clomid tabs. I'm thinking about doing 15 mg of dbol a day for only 4 weeks (this will be my first cycle and the vast majority of my training will be isometric (Jui Jitsu) with some heavy dumbell use. Should I take the clomid now or wait for gyno signs (what I'm asking really is if the clomid will reduce the chances of aromitisation and if so, how mch should I take on this short experimental cycle. Thanks, this board is a blessing for the uninitiated.

What are your goals besides being a complete fool? Did you ever think of rresearching the use of anabolic steroids before your purchase of the D-bol. You like the bank robber that goes in without a disguise and thinks he's going to get away with it. Let me ask you a question. Do you think if you would have thought about it a little longer, you might have covered your mug so you would have had a better chance of getting away.

My pappa always told me to think before your react. I see you kids don't have that type of advice anymore. your parents are to busy out protesting every ffuucckkiinngg thing they can anymore. So I guess it's not your fault.

Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    What are your goals besides being a complete fool? Did you ever think of rresearching the use of anabolic steroids before your purchase of the D-bol. You like the bank robber that goes in without a disguise and thinks he's going to get away with it. Let me ask you a question. Do you think if you would have thought about it a little longer, you might have covered your mug so you would have had a better chance of getting away.

My pappa always told me to think before your react. I see you kids don't have that type of advice anymore. your parents are to busy out protesting every ffuucckkiinngg thing they can anymore. So I guess it's not your fault.

In a sick twisted way, I kinda agree with this post. lol.

As for the grapplers question, wow man, you MUST RESEARCH!!! You're gonna end up with a lot of problems if you don't. If you think I'm lying then go ahead and f*ck yourself up. Once you take a cycle, that's it, your natural test levels will never be the way they were before you juiced. Good luck newbie.

How many quesitons end up like this on the steroid questions board anyways? I mean every other post is, dbol first cycle, drinking winny and so on. A MODERATOR NEEDS TO MAKE THE SEARCH BUTTON IN LIKE A SIZE 80 FONT OR SOMETHING SO THESE PEOPLE SEE IT IS THERE!!!

LOL, I just searched under "can I drink winny" and found 200 threads. That means that this question has been answered around 200 times and people still are tempted to ask this again, lol.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries

I'll be a little easier on you bro but the above comments are valid. Do yourself a huge favor and research before you do anything. Read your ass off for a couple of weeks and then ask questions. Otherwise, you'll get flamed or told to research anyway. There's a wealth of information on this board. A general rule of thumb is to look it up before asking. Good luck.

V5RED is offline Associate Member

my advice is to post your diet and training method since your profile stats are not very impressive (5'11 185lbs 16-18%b/f)

also be specific, include grams of pro/carb/fat and overall calories

what are your goals? do you plan on competing?

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Oooops.

Quote Originally Posted by tough old man

My apologies to the Tough Old Man and the rest. Seriously, thanks for your patience. Before coming to this site, I thought I had done the research. I DID react a little before I bought and admit it. So I'm out a few bucks. I'll keep researching. Johnnyb's basic cycling post is great.

And hey, Tough Old Man, your conservatism shines but you pegged me wrong. Who the hell has the time to protest and, other than the US's ****ed up drug regulatory scheme than mandates a board like this and the incessant asking of stupid questions, what is there to protest?

Thanks, guys. I'll TRY to keep the stupid questions to a minimum.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

Dont worry...we are here to help

Thread Information