How many times...........

Were you able to get away with the same dosage of test propionate until you could no longer progress?

Meaning, if you start a cycle at 50mg eod for 8 weeks, how many cycles did you run at that same dosage until you couldn't see results and had to bump it up to 100mg eod? And how much lean weight did you gain and keep at the end?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I started at 100mg eod and that would be what I would recomend to anyone as a starting point

JohnnyB

I did the same cycle ( 500mg test stacked with 400mg deca for 8-10 weeks)
    about 4 times until I had to get creative, I was stuck at 240 for about a year.
    Then I threw Tren into my next cycle and wow.....hit 250.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I started at 100mg eod and that would be what I would recomend to anyone as a starting point

JohnnyB
    Yeah, but how many times did you get away with the same dosage for next cycles (if you did this?) Obviously more test equals more side effects so I was just wondering if you can still grow alot doing like 50mg eod for 2 cycles then 100mg eod for 2 then 150mg eod for 2 and so on...

And what were your results like??--^ I've tried enanthate , I thought it was alright but there's too much bloat and that's something that gets to my head when I look fat.

Swampwood is offline New Member
    I'm like Johnny 100 eod and I'v maintained gains for many cycles at that dose. But I find it important to switch up stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampwood
    I'm like Johnny 100 eod and I'v maintained gains for many cycles at that dose. But I find it important to switch up stacks.
    So you're saying you've ran 100mg eod for more than one cycle? You're the kind of guy I'm looking for to get answers..... How much weight and strength difference was there from doing 100mg eod one cycle then doing it again. What was the differnce percentage wise in your opinion?

Youll never get the same gains as your first cycle but you can come close and probably make more solid gains as you go. Every cycle I run I make the same gains as the one before but the diet and training are more important than the cycle. I'v ran the prop the same for 20yrs on and off. Sorry I can't tell ya percent wise as I'v never thought of that before.

Thanks for your answers swamped. I think I'll do 50mg eod at 8 weeks to see what the sides are. If I get good gains, I'll run it again until I can't further progress, then I'll switch it up to 100mg eod and so forth.

p.s. 50 eod is awfull low unless your light? and I'd try it at 10wks.

180lbs. 5'10" 9% bodyfat
    Bench 340lbs.
    Squat 450lbs.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i don't know man, 50 mgs eod might not do much, id suggest going with 100 mgs eod. how many cycles have you done so far?

2, enanthate at 400mg first timer, gained 10lbs, and bench went up like 50lbs. permanent. Second one was 400mg enanthate 300mg deca and I gained another 10 and bench went up 45lbs. I will admit that I started kinda at a low weight, 160lbs. But I got good gains in my opinion. I'm just looking for a test to take now that puts on nice decent maintainable gains without a lot of bloat. What size needle do you guys rec for prop? I use 21 gauge no prob but I'm not worried about the pain, I'm worried about the scarring.

23g 1.5"

If its a good prop and your thin(not lumpy..lol) 25g 1"

25 grams per 1" ? I'm not sure what you are recommending here? do you mean milligrams? furthermore if it's for every inch, than that's a lot of test, lol.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Stacked_Pimp
    25 grams per 1" ? I'm not sure what you are recommending here? do you mean milligrams? furthermore if it's for every inch, than that's a lot of test, lol.
    he means 25 gauge 1" long pin.

Oh yeah, looking over at that post again it makes sense. I kinda forgot what my question was in the first place, lol. Thanks 305Guy.

Thread Information