Need2bBigger is offline Junior Member

Help with my cycle

I am doing a cycle and i need a little advice on it. One thing you should know is that I won't be taking my dbol until around week 4 because I am having trouble getting ahold of it but I will have it by then. I wanted to start out with it but it didn't work out that way.

Week 1-10: 500mg Test E, 300mg Deca
    Week 4-8: 50mg DBol/day
    Week 7-14: 10mg Nolva/day (only have 50 pills, let me know if I should do this different)
    Week 1-15: 200mg Vitamin B-6/day
    Week 13-15: Clomid Therapy

I just took my 2nd shot today and what I want to do is add Clen somewhere at the end of my cycle to cut out some fat and reduce my post cycle muscle loss but I don't know exactly when I should take it. Also, should I take anything with then Clen? I'm pretty cut, the only fat I really have is in my gut. Thanks for the help guys.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Need2bBigger
    I am doing a cycle and i need a little advice on it. One thing you should know is that I won't be taking my dbol until around week 4 because I am having trouble getting ahold of it but I will have it by then. I wanted to start out with it but it didn't work out that way.

Week 1-10: 500mg Test E, 300mg Deca
    Week 4-8: 50mg DBol/day
    Week 7-14: 10mg Nolva/day (only have 50 pills, let me know if I should do this different)
    Week 1-15: 200mg Vitamin B-6/day
    Week 13-15: Clomid Therapy

I just took my 2nd shot today and what I want to do is add Clen somewhere at the end of my cycle to cut out some fat and reduce my post cycle muscle loss but I don't know exactly when I should take it. Also, should I take anything with then Clen? I'm pretty cut, the only fat I really have is in my gut. Thanks for the help guys.
    What are your stats? How old are you?
    BTW IMHO, dbol is generally used to kick start a cycle(before the test actually "kicks" in) so ideally you would want to use it weeks 1-4. Another thing I'd like to add is using vit B6 @ 100mg/ED vs 200mg/ED. For PCT I would advise using Nolva, l-dex, and clomid, JMHO

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I agree d-bol is for a jump start and you need to adjust the pct to 3 weeks after the last deca shot, you could add one more week of test too

JohnnyB

Listen I can tell this is your first cycle or you would have been prepared before jumping in. save the D-bol for your 2nd cycle asit's not needed the first. The test and Deca is already going to make you feel like a whale. Your bllood pressure is probably goig to raise from the excess water.

The deca and Test is going to put on all the size your going to want if you eat right. If you add the D-bol your first cycle where most your gains are ever going to come from, you have nothing left for your 2nd.

JohnnyB has an excellent write up here (I THINK, if not should be a sticky)about the use of gear and you should read it ASAP.

Thread Information