Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    jkdpress10's Avatar
    jkdpress10 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    @ d Gym
    Posts
    147

    Question Is It Necessary?

    Starting My First Cycle W/ Test Cyp Only: After Chrstmas. My Question Is: Is It Necessary To Use Nolva While On Test? Or Should I Just Include It With Clomid On My Pct?

  2. #2
    tiger909's Avatar
    tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    1,385
    keep it on hand in case gyno symptoms arise if you want

  3. #3
    Swampwood's Avatar
    Swampwood is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    daswamp
    Posts
    48
    Like tiger said..Have it ready.

  4. #4
    jkdpress10's Avatar
    jkdpress10 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    @ d Gym
    Posts
    147
    Thanks. I'll Keep That In Mind

  5. #5
    Mr_Bishop is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    11
    well you know how many times you have to shoot a week? Test E is good for beginners only need once a week 500mg 2cc's oh and for the nolvedex never take while on a cycle...you will limit your gains...its for after your cycle.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Baja Ca, Mexico
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Bishop
    well you know how many times you have to shoot a week? Test E is good for beginners only need once a week 500mg 2cc's oh and for the nolvedex never take while on a cycle...you will limit your gains...its for after your cycle.
    1st. Split the dosage up. Take 250mg on SUN and 250mgs on WED. Look 1 extra needle per week is only 52 at the end of the year. No biggy.

    2nd. Nolva will have a small effect on your gains if you use it while cycling. But we can't have the best of both worlds. I'd rather protect myself from gyno and lose a little gain then get gyno and say (****) I can't use gear no more cause I'm subtible to gyno. Use 10 mgs a day while cycling and shoot that possible gyno in the ass now so it doesn't start. I have always used 10mgs while cycling and have always been happy with my gains and it wasn't titty fat.

    Tough

  7. #7
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    1st. Split the dosage up. Take 250mg on SUN and 250mgs on WED. Look 1 extra needle per week is only 52 at the end of the year. No biggy.

    2nd. Nolva will have a small effect on your gains if you use it while cycling. But we can't have the best of both worlds. I'd rather protect myself from gyno and lose a little gain then get gyno and say (****) I can't use gear no more cause I'm subtible to gyno. Use 10 mgs a day while cycling and shoot that possible gyno in the ass now so it doesn't start. I have always used 10mgs while cycling and have always been happy with my gains and it wasn't titty fat.

    Tough
    Agreed.............. Injecting twice a week will help keep blood levels alot more stable then injecting once a week. The more stable blood levels are kept the less chance you will have bad sides.

    I agree as well on the nolva not hindering gains......... I would rather sacrafice a small amount of gains then risk getting gyno. Many guys here including myself used Nolva durring our cycles and have made very good gains.

    If nolva is all that will be used as an anti-e 10 to 20mg ED through the cycle will be enough to help protect you from gyno.

  8. #8
    Mr_Bishop is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    11
    so what do you do after your cycle is finished? Because test levels don't drop off when you stop your cycle.....do you continue with the PCT?

  9. #9
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Bishop
    so what do you do after your cycle is finished? Because test levels don't drop off when you stop your cycle.....do you continue with the PCT?
    After your last injection your hormone leves drop at a good rate because natural hormone production has been shutdown for weeks or even months.

    Depending on what was used and injected last you would wait a predetermined amount of time to run PCT..... durring the waiting period you would still run anti-e's. Then when it's time for PCT the person would run for no less then 30 days (more if the user feels the need too) clomid / nolva /l-dex

    Day 1 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg arimidex (l-dex)

    I also add 4g of tribulus and ZMA before bed. Also if I was running Tren or deca 200mg of B6

  10. #10
    Mr_Bishop is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    11
    ok good advice thanks.....I just never wanted to run it through a cycle but I'll concider it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •