liftin4life is offline Associate Member

Test 200/Deca 200/WK NO GAINS WK 7!!!!

I've been at 200 Test E and 200 Deca per wk from the advice of a friend who is 250 LEAN...I know him personally. Now I think he's F**king with me b/c I'm not really gaining, some but pitiful in comparison to the old over the counter andro supps only 1/2" on my arms and not much size elsewhere...and I'm nearing the end of week 7. I just upped Test to 300 yesterday.

PLEASE ...input would be helpful. Bump to 500/400? I've taken prohormones before...but could I really need this much? My concern is messing up my natural test production. Vets? Will I be ok w/this amount with little side effects? I need to save this cycle! Money is not an issue! HELP!!

NOTE: training is on par...trust me
    Diet: super clean 2700 cals and 3 days per week 5000 cals

limpdin is offline Junior Member
    2700 cals seems low to me if you want to add muscle. You need to post your stats and goals if you want better feedback. I'd definitely bump the test to 500mg./wk. I have no experience with with deca . so I'll defer that to the guys with more experience.

You have already shut down your natural test. production so that is no longer an issue. Just be sure you take the test for two weeks after you stop the deca. to keep "Mr. Happy" working. And be sure to finish with a good PCT to get your natural test. production back ASAP.

So 500wk isn't bad for a beginner?

400 to 500mg./wk. Test.-E is a very highly recommended first cycle.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I'm lookin' at those big titties...dammmmm....what was the question?...lol..

~Pinnacle~

Be sure to read the "Drug Profiles Forum" section on Test-E. and Deca . There is a lot of good info in there! Also skim through the "Educational threads". Be certain to read the one titled "Basics of Cycling" by JohnnyB.

So basically my 250lb ripped monster friend was F**king with me on dosage when he said take 125-200 EACH per week?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I'm lookin' at those big titties...dammmmm....what was the question?...lol..

~Pinnacle~
    LOL...Wish I could say that was me in the pic. but what can I say. I'm Married. Some of us can only fantasize!

Quote Originally Posted by liftin4life
    So basically my 250lb ripped monster friend was F**king with me on dosage when he said take 125-200 EACH per week?
    He may have thought he was doing you a favor by starting you out on a low dose. I don't think he led you that far astray. But my recommendation to you would be to do your own research on this forum and ask for help here. These guys are awesome. They won't let you f**k-up any more

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php
    http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle2.php

Deca is very calorie dependent on building muscle. In fact, some cats I know won't even start to gain on deca until they are eating at least 3500-4000 calories. If I were you and you are wanting to bulk up, I would keep your daily caloric intake at the 5000 cals each day and watch yourself grow like a weed.

Alright so it says 300-500 Test and 200-400 Deca . So maybe I should do 400 Test and 300 Deca to be conservative. Since that increase will take a few wks to kick in, could I do 20-30 dbol /day in the meantime?

Bsg243 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

what i did

my last cycle was only test-e 200. I took 1 cc the first week then bumped it to 2 cc and on the 12th week dropped down to 1 cc to end the cycle. Now I took in alot of protien but i gained 15lbs off of it and got alot stronger

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    EVEN on 200/200 a wk is STILL MASSIVE compared to NATURAL so yes YOU SHOULD BE NOTICING SOME GAINS by WEEK 5 or 6 but dam only thing i kan say is ur PRO is to LOW, and you could possibly be over training

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by limpdin
    LOL...Wish I could say that was me in the pic. but what can I say. I'm Married. Some of us can only fantasize!
    I removed your avatar.

Nudity is against the rules here, be warned and take heed.

~SC~

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I removed your avatar.

Nudity is against the rules here, be warned and take heed.

~SC~
    im crying because u removed his boobies.. or maybe its kuz im on PCT i DUNNO ..

bump

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member
    you might have FAKE juice dude.... because I'm 5'8'' 210lb I grow fine with 200-Test and 200-deca ....

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i'd say depending on how old you are you should go ahead with the 500 test and 200 deca unless you want to go ahead and do 300. if you're eating good(2700 calories is not eating good) and taking in 800mg of juice a week and not growing you're gear probably isn't legit. try takin in 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    200 gr nadro ? ...is nothing !
    200 gr test ? .........not to much !
    sure you want 20 lbs .........lol...........

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    your doses are low. deca is for bulking and needs calories to work. however, 6 weeks is how long it takes to see the full effects of deca. It is slow to work, and slow to get out of your system. You'll find out after you stop and your dick doesn't work for a few months. My recommendation... hell, i don't know. your too far in to get the full effects of bumping unless you run the cycle much longer

Quote Originally Posted by m16a2
    your doses are low. deca is for bulking and needs calories to work. however, 6 weeks is how long it takes to see the full effects of deca. It is slow to work, and slow to get out of your system. You'll find out after you stop and your dick doesn't work for a few months. My recommendation... hell, i don't know. your too far in to get the full effects of bumping unless you run the cycle much longer
    Well I just took 200 and 200 (3.5 days apart) so my blood levels according to roid calc this week should be back up to 300ish as if I'd been at that prior for Test E... (Deca I kept at 200/wk and 100/100). Keep in mind I did only 125mg ea for the first 2 wks so it was barely in my system then. Based on that I'm not sure 14 wks would hurt. My protein is at 200g /day usually, 1 gal water, not overtraining, not undertraining. I'm making gains like what I made before I was on gear...but nothing to speak of that would indicate the gear is helping me. So if I don't see anything in the next week or so, I dunno what to do. The gear looks like the "real gear" pix on this site and is from a trusted source.

If 6 wks is how long it takes to see the full effects...and the first 2 wks were lower doses..then perhaps it may take another week (week 8) to see something?

If temper, sex drive, and pumps are way up but no real size or strength..then what?
    Last edited by liftin4life; 11-20-2005 at 02:43 AM.

bump

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    up the calories definately

Okay...I'm gradually upping the cals. I feel like I'm starting to get slightly thicker. I'm thinking..it's 7 wks and 2 days...maybe since I started at 125mg ea...that it will take another week before it really hits.

bump

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    where are the stats?

also to the ppl saying deca is calorie dependant, well thats a moot point since GAINS are calorie dependant

as for cycles for newbies(i am on my second cycle so im a newbie too) read the stickies, thats all you need to do

bump

I appreciate the input so far. Keep it up! Here's the deal about my cals. I was 117lbs when I started lifting. I made it to 185 in a couple years with only basic supplements and ambition. However, my waist was 37 (chest 46 1/2.... 16" arms)...I was big and strong but not lean enough. So I cut down...but too much...to 155, then back to 175 leaner 35" waist, then 155 then back to 170 34-35 waist range but leaner then 150 then up again to 170ish...this was over a few years. So anyway..when I started this job at 168lbs stable my waist was around 33....when I dropped to 143 in just over 2 months my waist was just below 28...now probably right at 28 with some water retention from the stack. My diet is flawlessly clean except for my cheat day(s) (Sun..sometimes Sat/Sun).

I do NOT want to gain fat when I bulk up for fear of losing muscle AGAIN (3rd of 4th time) for the sake of fat loss. I want to get big and STAY big this time. If I had done this right before, I'd be over 200lbs by now. These fluctuations have been over 7 years of lifting. (24 y/o) (I was a runner for the first few years though).

If I up my calories they're going to be clean cals (since I finally have my diet to the point where I eat only whole/clean foods and no processed sugars). So...I SHOULD be ok upping cals (and monitoring visible fat appearance) ....and backing off on cals if I begin to gain fat right?

Also...apparently I haven't been patient w/the stack...3.5 wks now...if I don't see something by week 5-6 (with increased cals by 100/wk and 4000+ on cheat days), then up my dosage? Also....are the results that dramatic when it "KICKS IN" ? I feel slightly stronger right now and my temper is way up...but no size increase worth mentioning (not even as good as past use of prohormones at low doses).
    well, after looking through your posts i FINALLY found your stats

sounds like in october you were 143, so unless you are a midget, you should NOT be on AAS

also in your posts you advocate against heavy eating quite often, well hate to break it to you, but you need to eat to grow, and yes, you will gain fat doing this

wooo hoo you get 4000 plus on your cheat days, well for me a cheat day is where i dont eat alot and let my stomach rest up.....usually i get 7000-8000 cal/day

basically my point, start pct now, eat more then when ur at a real weight maybe try some AAS

I've put on 70lbs from weightlifting. Yes, I'm approx 5' 6 1/2. I've been up to 185...starting at 117lbs this height (very sickly small at first). However...in an attempt to lean out..and then in combination with perhaps too low cals and wayyyyyy too much physical activity and just poor planning in general, I dropped 40lbs. The point of that drop was to get as lean as possible, but I lost muscle in the process. Now that I've gotten very lean (27 1/2" waist from a 37" waist)....I want to regain the muscle I lost in the leaning out process...but with minimal fat gain. So...this is to pop me back up to where I was at a leaner state...then perhaps I won't use AAS.

Thanks for the info.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck

I've put on 70lbs from weightlifting. Yes, I'm approx 5' 6 1/2. I've been up to 185...starting at 117lbs this height (very sickly small at first). However...in an attempt to lean out..and then in combination with perhaps too low cals and wayyyyyy too much physical activity and just poor planning in general, I dropped 40lbs. The point of that drop was to get as lean as possible, but I lost muscle in the process. Now that I've gotten very lean (27 1/2" waist from a 37" waist)....I want to regain the muscle I lost in the leaning out process...but with minimal fat gain. So...this is to pop me back up to where I was at a leaner state...then perhaps I won't use AAS.

Thanks for the info.
    that way will be very slow

it goes bulk then cut, not cut then bulk

Quote Originally Posted by V5RED
    that way will be very slow

it goes bulk then cut, not cut then bulk
    Agreed....bulk then cut. Hence....the bulking...then the cutting. Now I'm back at the bulking phase.

bump

Thread Information