onehundredk is offline Member

4 different test grades

Ok so, test is test, but whats up with the 4 different kinds? Can someone put in a nutshell the significants of each grade? Wouldnt it just be better to go with T4, cuz its all 4 tests?

Why don't you read and answer your own question....and there's more than 4 types of testosterone ....fyi

cuz i want it in a nutshell. and yes i know, but the common ones, cy, prop, ethan, and sus

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=3152 this should get you started. There is only one test but many different esters. After you read this post if you have more questions

T4 &, T3, for that matter, aren't test. T4 is produced in your thyroid gland.

Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    Ok so, test is test, but whats up with the 4 different kinds? Can someone put in a nutshell the significants of each grade? Wouldnt it just be better to go with T4, cuz its all 4 tests?
    OK I'll answere this. the four different ones your talking about is called SUSTANON 250. It contains four ester. 1 short, 2 medium and 1 long. It needs to be injected at should be injected at least every three day for max benefits. I have had good results with 2 x a week. Problem is that the short contains on 30 mgs and is out of the system within 24-36 hours. so your going to lose some of it's potentsy if you only inject 2 x a week.

Test is cheaper and it contains long esters. This at low doses only has to be injected 1 time a week and if used at higher doses split into two injections per week. Test is far the bettrer choice IMO

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=3152 this should get you started. There is only one test but many different esters. After you read this post if you have more questions

I read and i find very interesting, thank you for the link. what i dont understand tho, my test 400, its 400mg (obviously), and old tough guy, says the sus250mg...anyways, thats not what it is. so would 400mg weekly be relativly enough, or 600-800mg weekly be more accurate. As i read about marketing, "why buy 1test when i can get 4" which is exactly what i said. Anything wrong, i mean you get all four benefits correct? or wrong?

motorman is offline New Member
    Bro I'm sorry to get off the subject but is that you in your avatar?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    There is a misconception I believe perpetuated by people who sell sust/omna that 4 tests is better than one. What they mean is 4 esters is better than one, and that's not even true. I think it's something that can be easily marketed and since sust is more expensive than single ester test anyways they make more money off of that.

Test 400 is generally a blend of 3 esters but it can vary which esters depending on the lab making it.

The truth is that using multiple esters is really more of a hassle I think than sticking to one. Primarily because it creates unstable hormone levels in the blood. And 400mg a week would be fine depending on your cycle history, diet, and training.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    There is a misconception I believe perpetuated by people who sell sust/omna that 4 tests is better than one. What they mean is 4 esters is better than one, and that's not even true. I think it's something that can be easily marketed and since sust is more expensive than single ester test anyways they make more money off of that.

Test 400 is generally a blend of 3 esters but it can vary which esters depending on the lab making it.

The truth is that using multiple esters is really more of a hassle I think than sticking to one. Primarily because it creates unstable hormone levels in the blood. And 400mg a week would be fine depending on your cycle history, diet, and training.

OK sounds good, i actually got the test400 for 30 bucks, and yes very legit. helps living close to mexico. thanks again for the info

Quote Originally Posted by motorman
    Bro I'm sorry to get off the subject but is that you in your avatar?

haha gross huh?

Darkness is offline Member
    Was a mexican that did that or was it a devil dog?

Anyhow, T-400 is okay, not something I would use but because of the concentration 400mg/ml its going to sting a little. Any test over 250mg/ml tends to be sore. But dilute it with some B12 or just some sterile oil and you're good to go. Next time just get test enanthate .

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    Was a mexican that did that or was it a devil dog?

Anyhow, T-400 is okay, not something I would use but because of the concentration 400mg/ml its going to sting a little. Any test over 250mg/ml tends to be sore. But dilute it with some B12 or just some sterile oil and you're good to go. Next time just get test enanthate.
    yea i am getting a REALLY bad 2-3 day pain...what do you mean, dilute it with B12...like pull in B12 thru the syringe as well...im old schooling it, and mannin up to the pain...but id like to make it feel better haha

next time just get ethan...would it be good to do 1ccof t4 and 1cc of ethan to get more ethan, or 1/2cc of t4 and 1cc of ehtan, or 1/2 t4 1/2 ehtan haha..or just stick with t4, cuz i dont want to just stop t4 since i bought it you kno...cuz next week i add deca300mg to the t4. what you think?

No, just keep the T400 now, you should've started the deca at the same time, and run the test for 12 weeks and deca for 10. If you're an intermediate user already run test for 14 and deca for 12.

Later

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    No, just keep the T400 now, you should've started the deca at the same time, and run the test for 12 weeks and deca for 10. If you're an intermediate user already run test for 14 and deca for 12.

Later
    k thanks, i was gonna run the t4 to get it in my system 1 week, then deca/t4 for the next 10 weeks, and then t4 again alone for 1week to finish off the deca.

k thanks, i was gonna run the t4 to get it in my system 1 week, then deca/t4 for the next 10 weeks, and then t4 again alone for 1week to finish off the deca.
    Well 1 week is not gonna get in your "system"....T400 will probably only start kicking in at about week 5 or 6. And you need to run test 2 weeks longer than deca . And then do PCT.
    I dont think you did enough research before you jumped onto the dark side. What do you have planned for PCT?

I read and i find very interesting, thank you for the link. what i dont understand tho, my test 400, its 400mg (obviously), and old tough guy, says the sus250mg...anyways, thats not what it is. so would 400mg weekly be relativly enough, or 600-800mg weekly be more accurate. As i read about marketing, "why buy 1test when i can get 4" which is exactly what i said. Anything wrong, i mean you get all four benefits correct? or wrong?
    ok I'm also sorry as i didn't understand your post. Let me ask you is your T-400 from denkall?. please answere so i can get back to you.

yes it is.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That symatech guy is so smart. That would have been my answer if I could make coherent sentences.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    That symatech guy is so smart. That would have been my answer if I could make coherent sentences.
    Rickson...you're the greatest.

That symtech guy is pretty smert too.

I wish i could talk edumacated talk like yous guys

Thread Information