Polska is offline Anabolic Member

To go on a cycle for 9 months... need opinions

I am about to go on a cycle that consists of test enanthate at 400mg/wk. Anastrozole will be used at .25mg to .5mg ed primarly to combat edema (which I am prone to). Insulin will be used PWO at 10iu every other month.

The plan is to bulk until the end of March and then lower the dose to 250mg/wk and strictly cut through the spring. Then I would cruise through the summer at a maintenance dose of 250mg.

I am looking at this as an HRT of sorts. Due to my test levels naturally (genetically) being low, I gain a lot from test replacement therapy not only in the gym but also in my overall well being, libido, mood, etc.

Any opinions on this makeshift HRT or am I going about it wrong?

Also thinking of running HCG throughout the cycle right into PCT. PCT would be intensive w/ Nolva, tongkat, insulin , and possibly IGF-1 as well. No clomid as I find nolvadex works better for me and I can't stand clomid sides.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    You do realize recovery will be long,and the possibility of bringing your test levels even close to what they are now,will be tough?

How old are you bro?

~Pinnacle~

I am 23. Test is at 210.

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    Well, I can't say much about the length because I have been on some pretty lengthy cycles as well, but if you are going to go as far as making this a cycle, why not change it up a bit and get some use out of it instead of just going through the whole HRT thing? I understand HRT, but you are 23 bro. If you are going to try to get 9 months out of a cycle at least do it right. IF your natual test level never get into a normal range when you are off cycle you might want to see a doctor. There could be some other problems going on that you might want to at least know about before you mess with a 9 month run. Jus my 2 Cs

Quote Originally Posted by thetruth-76
    If you are going to try to get 9 months out of a cycle at least do it right.
    What would you suggest? I want to run this bulker, but still have androgens in my system while cutting to spare muscle.

9 Months......ive Just Got Off A 7 Month Cycle......man Its Hard To Stop Once You Blow Up.....

Polska-

There are much safer ways to cut (when the time comes) than to run a lengthy cycle like that.
    I'd consider HGH,LR3 IGF-1,slin,T3. You can use these compounds right after you finish a 12 bulk cycle.They will aid in retaining mass,without suppressing your natural Test output.
    At your age bro,you are playing Russian Roulette.I'd really reconsider that lengthy cycle,since you already have inadequate Test levels.
    I'm 37 and on HRT for life.It's not all that glamorous sticking yourself weekly to feel good and retain size.

~Pinnacle~

Vegas67 is offline Member
    What does everybody think is a maintance dose? I have hear 100mg of test will do the trick ...to 250mg/week. I am bridging at 200mg and would love to go lower if I could. Sorry for hijacking yer thread bro.

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas67
    What does everybody think is a maintance dose? I have hear 100mg of test will do the trick ...to 250mg/week. I am bridging at 200mg and would love to go lower if I could. Sorry for hijacking yer thread bro.
    I was under the impression that a normal male produced from 10-14mg of testosterone per day. IF that is correct or pretty close, then 100mg over seven days(wk) is just enough to shut you down. I am pretty sure that in HRT, they give injections of around 200mg per week.

As for the 9 month cycle, if you want to play russian roulett(sp?) you can. A 9 month cycle can be dangerous, but if you are goint to stay on aas for whole 9 months instead of bridging the cycle and going back on, I would have to think about that one. When I did something close to it, I basically did a bulking cycle, ran that into a cutting cycle, went back into bulking, and went back to cutting and comming off- a long pct for sure bro! I was doing more experimenting than anything. I could give you a rundown of everything I did if you want.

I am pretty sure that in HRT, they give injections of around 200mg per week.
    Medically prescribed HRT dose is 200 mgs Cyp,every 14 days.I don't agree with that protocol,so I'm now my own MD.

~Pinnacle~

When I did something close to it, I basically did a bulking cycle, ran that into a cutting cycle, went back into bulking, and went back to cutting and comming off- a long pct for sure bro! I was doing more experimenting than anything. I could give you a rundown of everything I did if you want.
    Sure bro, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Polska-

There are much safer ways to cut (when the time comes) than to run a lengthy cycle like that.
    I'd consider HGH,LR3 IGF-1,slin,T3. You can use these compounds right after you finish a 12 bulk cycle.They will aid in retaining mass,without suppressing your natural Test output.
    At your age bro,you are playing Russian Roulette.I'd really reconsider that lengthy cycle,since you already have inadequate Test levels.
    I'm 37 and on HRT for life.It's not all that glamorous sticking yourself weekly to feel good and retain size.

~Pinnacle~
    Pinnacle, If I used HGH, slin, etc for my cutter, would four months of HGH suffice? At this point my budget wouldn't cut it for more.
    I've never used HGH before.

big_C is offline Member
    Man...9 months is a long time...I've been cycling for almost 11 years and the longest I run is 16 weeks, usually 14. IMO it's better to take small controlled steps to reaching your goal, not trying to jump to your goal in a single bound, a leap of faith. I'm 290 now and I'm glad I took the route I did. Your only 23, still young, I didn't run my first cycle untill I was 25. You can do more damage than good going the route your taking.

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    Pinnacle, If I used HGH, slin, etc for my cutter, would four months of HGH suffice? At this point my budget wouldn't cut it for more.
    I've never used HGH before.
    A better and cheap alternative would be to cycle IGF 30 days/and 30 slin days.This is very effective in retaining mass.You'll actually put on some quality mass this way.

Do some research on LR3 IGF-1.You see this is an effective drug.Great for PCT/cutting/and on cycles as well.I've used it 6 times or so.Leans you out nicely,while simultaneously increasing mass.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    A better and cheap alternative would be to cycle IGF 30 days/and 30 slin days.This is very effective in retaining mass.You'll actually put on some quality mass this way.

Do some research on LR3 IGF-1.You see this is an effective drug.Great for PCT/cutting/and on cycles as well.I've used it 6 times or so.Leans you out nicely,while simultaneously increasing mass.

~Pinnacle~
    I am weary on ordering IGF as my last order got seized at customs (I am in canada). It's a 50/50 chance they'll snag it. HGH on the other hand I can get from my local source, so there's no risk...

I think it is decided.........

The cycle will be 16 weeks and HGH/slin will keep me from wasting muscle while cutting.

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas67
    I know one guy been on test cyp @200mg EW for 2 years now. Not a pretty site! ... and he's not working out either!

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    If you insist on running a continuous 9 month cycle, be sure and do it right. This includes having plenty of AIs and SERMs on hand. Also HCG will be a must to keep your testes functioning - try 300IU EOD throughout the cycle. Also you will probably want to use HMG (which contains FSH) in order to keep your sperm production going. You may not care if you're fertile during the cycle, but it's a good idea to never let your production stop for too long if you're planning on having kids one day. Also have blood tests done every 3 months. In particular keep an eye on your RBC as it may increase to unsafe levels over time. Some men on HRT *have* to give blood because of this.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Streitingen
    I know one guy been on test cyp @200mg EW for 2 years now. Not a pretty site! ... and he's not working out either!
    Then I doubt he eats right either. What an example.

Thread Information