JR22 is offline New Member

what supplements should I be on......

ok just to get an idea, Im about 5"8 175 lbs, yeah im short, I dont plan to be huge just real lean muscle I about to finish my cycle on winnie and test, its great , what is best recommended to take while I'm off????

I have protien , multi vietimins, amminos , milk thistle....but is there something else I can be on while im off for example like pumptech or whatever....

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    You may find creatine beneficial to hold on to your strength gains.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    i recommend tongkat ali .. and then clen to add to PCT

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR22
    ok just to get an idea, Im about 5"8 175 lbs, yeah im short, I dont plan to be huge just real lean muscle I about to finish my cycle on winnie and test, its great , what is best recommended to take while I'm off????

I have protien , multi vietimins, amminos , milk thistle....but is there something else I can be on while im off for example like pumptech or whatever....
    Once you're off, you can drop the Milk Thistle. Stick with Protein, Multi's, maybe some creatine (though Creatine will make you hold water) If you want to stay lean, I'd avoid it.

Invest your money in chicken breast, whole veggies, brown rice and a food steamer. It sounds silly, but I use that steamer every day...lol.

Clen is a good option while off, too keep up energy and promote lean gains.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    i recommend tongkat ali .. and then clen to add to PCT
    Hiya Hippo!

You're right, I forgot to ensure that you have a good PCT in order.

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    other than anti e's for pct i would suggest
    clen w/taurine, trib, zma, igf-1, slin,hgh, no2, creatine, piss
    whatever floats ur boat u kno

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    imo, most supplements dont do sh_t. the only things you need regardless of if your on cycle or not is high quality protein, and complex carbs. multi vitamins are good too, but mostly for your health, its effect on building lean body mass is not very noticable. it would be better if you saved your money for your next cycle.

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    imo, most supplements dont do sh_t. the only things you need regardless of if your on cycle or not is high quality protein, and complex carbs. multi vitamins are good too, but mostly for your health, its effect on building lean body mass is not very noticable. it would be better if you saved your money for your next cycle.
    screw that u cant be on a cycle all the time, or atleast u shouldnt be, so supps while not as effective as juice do help you keep your gains and stay motivated. there is a noticeable effect between someone who takes a multi vitamin and a protein shake and someone who takes that plus clen or whatever, i think you just dont have too much experience with supplements

JR22 is offline New Member
    thanx fellas ......

Thread Information