testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

Cool ***Debating about Primo***

im starting too plan my nxt cycle out. this will take place in the summer, assuming my blood work comes out positive iv been trying too read up on primo and it's effects. what are some opinions on the drug? money isn't an issue. what would i expect and what's an appropriate dose and how long should i run it? keep in mind i will be running around 600mgs test per wk. thanks

test

ya i know. primo is gayo.

A LITTLE HELP PLEASE!!

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    mild drug.....your 600mg is about what one should run it at at least IMO.....however the gains you get and the price of the drug, definitely not worth it. save it for the females. be better off w/ anavar

so would eq be a better substitute?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    so would eq be a better substitute?
    I would say yes......but not ran alone of course

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    I would say yes......but not ran alone of course
    right. i was thinking:
    test cyp 600mgs wk1-12
    eq 600mgs wk1-12
    anavar 50mgs ed wk10-15
    test prop 100mgs ed wk 13-15

watcha think?

I would wait until you are atleast 21 before using steroids .

I used Primo once at 400mg stacked with 500mg Test E for 10 weeks, I didn't notice any difference when compared to using EQ at a similar dose stacked with 500mg Test E. But when I lived in LA all the bodybuilders I knew thought it was great when used on a cutting cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    I would wait until you are atleast 21 before using steroids .

I used Primo once at 400mg stacked with 500mg Test E for 10 weeks, I didn't notice any difference when compared to using EQ at a similar dose stacked with 500mg Test E. But when I lived in LA all the bodybuilders I knew thought it was great when used on a cutting cycle.
    thanks for the age update. thanks for the concern
    hmm, well i guess it's eq then eh.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    right. i was thinking:
    test cyp 600mgs wk1-12
    eq 600mgs wk1-12
    anavar 50mgs ed wk10-15
    test prop 100mgs ed wk 13-15

watcha think?
    Are you running the same Test dose as your last cycle?

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Are you running the same Test dose as your last cycle?

~Pinnacle~
    yep, i was thinking of raising it. i'm not sure though, unless i stop growing, i don't think i need too. also, since my current cycle is test only with some winny thrown in, i figure the addition of the eq will add some nice gains....

eport is offline Associate Member

hey bro

hey bro not to piss on you rfire but tyrone is right on waiting till your alittle older and reap the beneifts of you rnat test your body is producing right now. i waited till i was 21 which is still prob too young. toanswer your question though!!!
    i would go with the eq,var and test prop

yep, i was thinking of raising it. i'm not sure though, unless i stop growing, i don't think i need too. also, since my current cycle is test only with some winny thrown in, i figure the addition of the eq will add some nice gains....
    Well you'd be surprised at how you get a tolerance to gear.This is your third cycle.You might be able to get away with it.But bumping the dose mid way cycle isn't all that effective.You'll see as you gain experience.

Don't get all excited with EQ.It's not a great mass drug.Be tickled if it get your 4-5 pounds.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by eport
    hey bro not to piss on you rfire but tyrone is right on waiting till your alittle older and reap the beneifts of you rnat test your body is producing right now. i waited till i was 21 which is still prob too young. toanswer your question though!!!
    i would go with the eq,var and test prop
    eport, if i'm worried about my age and aas i will post a thread about it. untill then, i would ask that people stick to the topic at hand. thanks.

so PINN, are you suggesting that i up the test to 700mgs or so? the past two iv hoverd right around 600mgs.

eport, if i'm worried about my age and aas i will post a thread about it. untill then, i would ask that people stick to the topic at hand. thanks.

so PINN, are you suggesting that i up the test to 700mgs or so? the past two iv hoverd right around 600mgs.
    cool bro wasnt flaming but if you look alittle harder you would see i did answer your question. seems you are the one who most likely needs to do alittle more studing up on the subject seeing the questions you are asking but hey its your health not mine

C-ya

If you've been at 600 mgs your last two cycles,it's time to bump to 750 bro.Otherwise you might be in for a big disappointment.

~Pinnacle~

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    You're way too young for ASS!

I'm bout to run Primo myself at gram/wk along with TestE and Tren . I did Test, EQ, and Tren last cycle so I want to switch it up. Pinn thinks Primo is a fag drug, but I still want to see how I react to it.

I also agree, bump up your test from the beginning from cycle to cycle like Pinn said. I didn't do this last cycle and was VERY disappointed.

Goodluck Youngblood.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    . Pinn thinks Primo is a fag drug, but I still want to see how I react to it.
    It's a drug meant for fags,so i'm sure you'll react well to it.

<--- owned
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 12-01-2005 at 01:04 AM.

cool bro wasnt flaming but if you look alittle harder you would see i did answer your question. seems you are the one who most likely needs to do alittle more studing up on the subject seeing the questions you are asking but hey its your health not mine

C-ya
    bro, iv been studying AAS for a while now. you want too talk diet, lets talk diet. training, ok lets talk training. drugs, quiz me. i was simply asking for personal opiinions on primo and how it relates to eq, oh, but i guess i need too study up more. WTF do you think im' doing now dude! if you have anything else to add to THIS topic, be my guest. if not, please keep you comments about me too yourself. i don't have to prove anything to you. thanks

i will keep that in mind pinn. thanks for the help. BD,, you too. what was the dose that you ran and had disappointing results with BD?

1st: 250mg Aratest Deca
    2nd: 500mg TestE Eq
    3rd: 500mg Cyp Eq
    4th: 500mg Cyp(no results so switched)/500mg Test E second half(5lbs) Eq

4th one was very disappointing. My third probably would have been as well but I happened to add Tren at that time, so It was a success. I personally don't like cyp as much either. Also prefer Deca over Eq, gonna leave it out of my next cycle in place of Primo. TestE, Tren, Primo, Tbol.

I'll be doing 750mg next. I've always thought, If you can get away with running a lower dose and still get results, go for it. But there comes a time when you will have to bump it up to see any kind of results. IMO too many people jump up to 750-1000mg/wk to quickly. I got my whole life to cycle, I want to keep it as low as possible for as long as possible. Again JMO.

BD
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 12-01-2005 at 01:12 AM.

1st: 250mg Aratest
    2nd: 500mg TestE
    3rd: 500mg Cyp
    4th: 500mg Cyp(no results so switched)/500mg Test E second half(5lbs)

4th one was very disappointing. My third probably would have been as well but I happened to add Tren at that time, so It was a success. I personally don't like cyp as much either.

I'll be doing 750mg next.
    hmmmm. i was going too try CYP next time around too switch things up. since it will be my third i would think 750mgs would be appropriate. but i might just rely on 5-600mgs for a base and go for some tren
    tempting

Tren makes a huge difference. Me likey.

bro, iv been studying AAS for a while now. you want too talk diet, lets talk diet. training, ok lets talk training. drugs, quiz me. i was simply asking for personal opiinions on primo and how it relates to eq, oh, but i guess i need too study up more. WTF do you think im' doing now dude! if you have anything else to add to THIS topic, be my guest. if not, please keep you comments about me too yourself. i don't have to prove anything to you. thanks

i will keep that in mind pinn. thanks for the help. BD,, you too. what was the dose that you ran and had disappointing results with BD?
    WOW........i am sorry i made you feel like you had to prove something to me. like i said before not flaming just simple stated the obvious.

Tren makes a huge difference. Me likey.
    ya. im already a short fuse though. i don't want too get any worse, i'll just get in trouble. i know tren is known to have that effect on some. how were the sides for you and at what dose? tren e or ace?

WOW........i am sorry i made you feel like you had to please me cause im gay. like i said before not flaming just simple stated the obvious.

There you go Bro show your real age!!!!

There you go Bro show your real ass!!!!

ok i'm done

Tren A for me everytime. You have more control, I started with 25mg/day for a couple weeks on my first go and bumped it up slowely to see how I'd react. Even at 25mg/day I had good gains being it was new to my system and I respond well to lower dosages. At 75-100mg/day you will really feel it's magic. Good stuff, hard lean gains w/good strength and vascularity. I'll probably add it in every cycle from here on out. Hope this helped, kinda rambled on.

BD

Tren A for me everytime. You have more control, I started with 25mg/day for a couple weeks on my first go and bumped it up slowely to see how I'd react. Even at 25mg/day I had good gains being it was new to my system and I respond well to lower dosages. At 75-100mg/day you will really feel it's magic. Good stuff, hard lean gains w/good strength and vascularity. I'll probably add it in every cycle from here on out. Hope this helped, kinda rambled on.

BD
    nice. i was thinking ace ass well. eod with it though. just 25mgs did the trick huh. maybe i'll start with that and work my way up too 50mgs. i'm sure i'll respond well with my virgin tren system.

Never now til you try it. A lot of these newbs start with 500mg of test. That's good and all but how do they know they couldn't have responded just as well off of 250-300mg/wk? Probably not a big deal but it is farther down the road.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    im in a similar position as you test. Cant make up my mind between the 2. The amount of EQ i could get for the same price as 500mg/week primo for 12 weeks is just ABSURD!!!!!!!!!!! unless i come up on some easy money soon, i'll stick to EQ. (maybe )

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Primo is the best! Ime running it a gram per week now, greate gains, no bloating, no acne, no sides, yust rock hard muscles and greate strengt gains.

Rocky IV is offline Member

ok i'm done
    hahaha

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    It's a drug meant for fags,so i'm sure you'll react well to it.
    LMAO.

chest6 is offline Banned
    ahh man this thread is so funny. Up to 750 test. Prolly see some nice gains from that

Thread Information