leansauce is offline Associate Member

Question dutasteride for test induced acne

i have heard dutasteride blocks the receptor finasteride blocks plus another receptor which is responsible for causing acne while taking test. does anyone know if dutasteride really does block a receptor finasteride does not block which is what causes acne, anyone had experience with dutasteride and its effect on their steroid induced acne????

Tttt

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Hey don't know if anybody else is going to read this since it is page 2, but i have been taking Avodart for 8 months and yes it helps out Acne very much. My back was really bad before but it takes time for it to kick in and start making you look good. My hair is growing good and thick.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    Hey don't know if anybody else is going to read this since it is page 2, but i have been taking Avodart for 8 months and yes it helps out Acne very much. My back was really bad before but it takes time for it to kick in and start making you look good. My hair is growing good and thick.
    how much time does it take for it to kcik in and start working on acne?

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    i would say a month, but you will notice it within 2 weeks that it is working, maybe even a week. Just depends. Keep your water levels high to flush out extra toxins in your body as well. PM me for any more Questions..

Thread Information