Thread: suspension

mr amp is offline Associate Member

suspension

has any1 ever used suspension and had site growth of it i now winstrol is supposed 2 some guy in my gym has fvcking sick triceps and 1 day i hear him say 2 his mate it was suspension he uses...

Smiley619 is offline Member
    based on my readings there is really nothing that promotes site specific growth besides synthol.although i could be wrong

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by mr amp
    has any1 ever used suspension and had site growth of it i now winstrol is supposed 2 some guy in my gym has fvcking sick triceps and 1 day i hear him say 2 his mate it was suspension he uses...
    I've been running suspension in my Bi's/Tri's only for the last 3 weeks.When all the swelling(inflamation) subsides,I'll know for sure.

~Pinnacle~

Darkness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I've been running suspension in my Bi's/Tri's only for the last 3 weeks.When all the swelling(inflamation) subsides,I'll know for sure.

~Pinnacle~
    Shit that must be hard, you hitting them once a day or more? They must look like a dart board by now!

Smiley619 is offline Member
    damn is it just me or does it seem like pinn is running every type of steroid at one point or another? how do you do it...

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    Shit that must be hard, you hitting them once a day or more? They must look like a dart board by now!
    Twice a day.Morning inner Bicep head(left arm) evening inner bicep head(right arm).Next day,outer Bicep head(left arm)evening outer bicep head(right arm).Since I'm shooting 2cc's at a time.I give the Bi's 1 day to chill.That's when the delts get beat up.

I do go to the higher end on the head on one injection,then the lower end on the other.You can get an idea from this chart...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails suspension-biceps.gif  

Thread Information