Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    chest6 is offline Banned
    I would love to help. That was my first post in this thread. What are your stats it wont let me view your profile

seemed to me like you were ignoring everyone's advice

TinTin78 is offline Member
    I don't have a profile, I work undercover for the FBI

chest6 is offline Banned
    Got ya. Well dont get me in trouble . What questions do you have I'll be happy to answer them.

I am not ignoring at all, I were just a little afraid to do a 12 week cycle becuase if there is sides they will eventually be bigger the longer you do the cycle.

chest6 is offline Banned
    12 weeks is a normal length cycle, even for beginners. You have to realize the longer estered steroids do not kick in right away. Testosterone Enanthate for example, you really won't notice it "kick in" until week 4 or 5. Deca alone is just ludacris. Test is not as horrible as some might think

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    both are ok.
    500 mg + 500 mg weekly, or more.

My goals are to build good lean bodymass, and still maintain my defenition I have know. I know I can't avoid some water retention, we are after all building muscles that is mostly water. But there is a a huge difference in the different AS that I have understand long ago. So mostly I really like that prop/deca cycle, but you shoot prop ED and that is kinda painful and the cost must be pretty high to buy like 12 weeks of prop. So Test E were buylongs recommends but it is not so easy to be hard on that, so I am kinda stuck on what test to take. I am also trying to understand difference in EQ and Deca, buylong is once again recommending EQ and not deca, but then he is no deca fanboy.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Prop/deca would be unnecessary. Go with Test e and deca 2 shots weekly with both. Split it in half.
    1-12 test e 500mg
    1-11 deca 400mg

Deca + E Test is ok.
    same time to explode.
    prop not, is faster.
    for water just take 20 mg lasix (furosemide) first thing in the morning.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    My goals are to build good lean bodymass, and still maintain my defenition I have know. I know I can't avoid some water retention, we are after all building muscles that is mostly water. But there is a a huge difference in the different AS that I have understand long ago. So mostly I really like that prop/deca cycle, but you shoot prop ED and that is kinda painful and the cost must be pretty high to buy like 12 weeks of prop. So Test E were buylongs recommends but it is not so easy to be hard on that, so I am kinda stuck on what test to take. I am also trying to understand difference in EQ and Deca, buylong is once again recommending EQ and not deca, but then he is no deca fanboy.
    well, like BLT said. test is test. all test can keep you hard. propionate is just the ester attached wich has little too do with the effect the hormone itself has in your body. try some enanthate with an AI)aromatase inhibitor) to keep the water off. once again, use the search button and find the difference between EQ and DECA . come up with a cycle, and post it. i don't understand why people don't want too read up themselves about injecting a foriegn substance into their body. don't take our word for it, fvckin look it up. read profiles, scientific studies,, alll are provided here on this sight.

I really don't care what I am taking as long as it gets the results I want and most of the muscles stay on. My big nono is loosing alot of hair, I really felt that winny tabs were ****ed up, all it did were messing up my hair. I did not notice anything on my hair while doing deca , maybe that is why I am kinda stuck with that prep.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't have a profile, I work undercover for the FBI

sorry, had too do it

no problem, so 12 weeks of TestE, and 1 or 2 weeks less with deca , maybe 10 is enough? By now I have heard maybe 10 different preps for bloat and shrinked balls and I think, do I need them all? Some mentioned, HCG , Nolvadex , Bromo, lasix (furosemide), clomid, proviron , and some other armidex something maybe, all that is confusing, I just want my balls back ok?
    Last edited by TinTin78; 12-03-2005 at 04:43 PM.

zomzom is offline Associate Member
    zomzom, what would the cost be for this 12 week cycle of test E 500mg with Deca 400mg and proviron , and a PCT of HCG and all the nolva needed. I must see how far my cash will go, I know I need alot of other stuff as well for 3 solid months like protein, gainers, a good set of vitamins and aminoacids. I will not begin until I know I have everything set for 3 good months.

Buylong... Test is test? What do you mean, that sounded very serious =)
    If u want more than all what u need invest 1000-1500$ i can t tell you the price for each products it depends of ur sources.

I really don't care what I am taking as long as it gets the results I want and most of the muscles stay on. My big nono is loosing alot of hair, I really felt that winny tabs were ****ed up, all it did were messing up my hair. I did not notice anything on my hair while doing deca, maybe that is why I am kinda stuck with that prep.

correct, but with test you have to use avodart.

what does that do exactly for the test avodart?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    WOW, I honestly can't believe this thread is still so active? I honestly think we have done a 360 several times and it's like we are back to square 1......

Bro, There is enough advise in this thread for you to do some additional research on your own. It's like everytime we say something we almost get back to square 1.

My best advise is this.

Research everything there is to know about

TEST PROP
    DECA
    EQ
    TEST E
    NOLVA
    ESTERS
    Ldex

Look at the pro's and cons on each one and that way you should be able to find a great cycle for you. I think you want us to tell you exactly how your going to react to each drug, but that is simply NOT possible. If I were you, I would seriously just do a Test E cycle for 10-12 weeks and see what you think. Next cycle add some Deca or EQ, and so on....

Peace!!!

BLT

what does that do exactly for the test avodart?
    avodart block dht (test metabolite,produces hairloss).

cool, thank's alot for that one, that is really good to know before I start.

I am not ignoring at all, I were just a little afraid to do a 12 week cycle becuase if there is sides they will eventually be bigger the longer you do the cycle.
    Again, 10-12 weeks is a beginner cycle.

I think this post sums up most of this thread. Being afraid is normal. We all were there in your position being a little nervous. But, the best way to conquer that is to take things slow and start a very basic cycle. I think once you try test, you will be on cloud 9! Hell, I loved it so much I didn't come off for almost 2 years!!!!!

hehe, sounds crazy, you are hooked buylong

TinTin78, do you know when you will start your cycle? because i began my first cycle in January if my blood test are OK.
    If you are OK too weeee will make each of us a log about our cycle... what do you think? hot or cold?
    Last edited by zomzom; 12-04-2005 at 06:58 AM.

that sound pretty cool, are you doing the same stuff as me then? Test E and Deca ?

Yes exactly the same but we have to change something! did u know with deca there is the possiblity to get gyno from progesterone? if no let me to explain you, if we are prone to gyno caused by the progesterone our anti-estrogens(Nolva particularly) will increase our gyno... then the best would be to leave alone Nolva and buy Vitamine B6 (a lot because we have to take 200/300mg ED) and Letrozole (Femara).

were do you get letrozole ? Is that easy to get a hold on, I have talked to my source and it seems he can fix nolvadex , and hcg , and only sust? So I don't know, is sustanon good instead of Test E or prop in combination with deca ? It seems hard for me to get some of the other stuff mentioned as Avodart, any source for that? I want to take good precautions when I do this, you know have everything at hand, in case something happens.

How are you tintin?

were do you get letrozole? Is that easy to get a hold on, I have talked to my source and it seems he can fix nolvadex, and hcg, and only sust? So I don't know, is sustanon good instead of Test E or prop in combination with deca? It seems hard for me to get some of the other stuff mentioned as Avodart, any source for that? I want to take good precautions when I do this, you know have everything at hand, in case something happens.
    avodart 1º anti hair loss
    aromasin 1º anti estrogen (plus evista better !)
    roacutanne 1º anti acne
    lasix 1º water flush.

sust or test e or prop are the same in side effects.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information