Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    TinTin78 is offline Member

Deca alone, or with primo, help please

Hello everyone, new to this forum and I have looked around a bit but haven't really found the answers I was looking for. I wanted to start a 8 week cycle on only Deca or maybe mix it with Primo if it does not mess up my hair. I really don't want to take testo because of possible side effects. I did 6 weeks 400mg a week a couple of years ago and I don't remember having any problem with Deca dick and what other things you mention. Why should you get a decadick from something that is known to be so free from side effects as deca is? And what really does the other side effects mean, do you get swollen by deca, I have heard the opposite, it's just to many different answers I don't know what to believe, and what about that bloat talk, what is that anyway? Well, I would really just want to take deca because I don't want to loose hair or get any other side effects and I don't want to blow up like a balloon and then loose half of it anyway. Do you guys have any ideas, I am thinking of starting this soon but all talk about decadick makes me kinda scared. Then taking it with Primo, is Primo known for making the hair bad and is it a good combination? And if I take 400mg Deca, how much Primo should I take with it and how often?

I took 6 weeks of Winnys and I thought I could like pull of alot of more hair than usual and I value my hair more than any muscles in the world. Does the hair you lost during that time come back or is it gone forever?

So I really want the best stuff there is, with least side effects and get on with my life.

Thank's for all help I can get, I appreciate it.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    Hello everyone, new to this forum and I have looked around a bit but haven't really found the answers I was looking for. I wanted to start a 8 week cycle on only Deca or maybe mix it with Primo if it does not mess up my hair. I really don't want to take testo because of possible side effects. I did 6 weeks 400mg a week a couple of years ago and I don't remember having any problem with Deca dick and what other things you mention. Why should you get a decadick from something that is known to be so free from side effects as deca is? And what really does the other side effects mean, do you get swollen by deca, I have heard the opposite, it's just to many different answers I don't know what to believe, and what about that bloat talk, what is that anyway? Well, I would really just want to take deca because I don't want to loose hair or get any other side effects and I don't want to blow up like a balloon and then loose half of it anyway. Do you guys have any ideas, I am thinking of starting this soon but all talk about decadick makes me kinda scared. Then taking it with Primo, is Primo known for making the hair bad and is it a good combination? And if I take 400mg Deca, how much Primo should I take with it and how often?

I took 6 weeks of Winnys and I thought I could like pull of alot of more hair than usual and I value my hair more than any muscles in the world. Does the hair you lost during that time come back or is it gone forever?

So I really want the best stuff there is, with least side effects and get on with my life.

Thank's for all help I can get, I appreciate it.
    If this is true, I would stay away from all AAS.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Deca is not free from sides, it shuts you down hard, water retention and hairloss.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca will not cause hairloss because it converts to dhn in the scalp and skin. Deca hits the progeston recepter dow, so possible sides with nadrolone are: bloating, gyno and impotence. Primo would be pretty mild on the hair , its much more anabolick than androgenic . Primo does not have the prog-sides of deca.

Well, what should I use then, and does Deca need like Novaldex or any other boost for the own production to come back? Bloat water retention and impotence, hmmm so how do people get around all this? What I have understand is that you loose alot of what you gain from testo, and I would like to keep it, I am not planning on doing this once a year. If you get a decadick is that for good or just a couple of months?

first off...you need to read ALOT more...that 6 week cycle of deca u took was a waste of $ & gear. Deca is pretty safe in terms of your liver, but it has sides like suppressing your libido b/c it's a progestin based AAS. You should run it for at least 12 wks and run Test along with it. Test sides arent as bad as your thinking..since that cycle you ran was really anyhting i would say just take test @ 500mg/wk for 10-12 wks.

if you're insistant on deca run this
    test enan 500mg/wk wks1-13
    deca 400mg/wk wks1-12

That seem like monster cycles to me, 13 weeks, that is more than 3 months, how the hell should my balls live thru that and me not blowing up like a balloon? Then not to talk about the hair, if I could pull of stripes of it after 3 weeks of Winnie Tabs? Maybe winnies are extra tuff on the hair I don't know, and all this extra research I should do, I have read a whole lot, but everybody say different things and suggest bigger cycles that in my ears sound worse. So when I have my mind set, then there is people saying something else. So the research seem useless as long as everybody say different things. What I have understood is that Deca have very low testo level, wich make me wonder HOW it can shut you dick down? Should not testo do that?

One more thing, the biggest reason for me wanting to do the deca is that it last a little longer, and most of all you keep what you get. I really want to keep what I get, any suggestions? Name any cycles you want, but only for a maximum of 8 weeks and please explain how to get the most out of it, and what to take after to get the balls going and everything normal again.

That seem like monster cycles to me, 13 weeks, that is more than 3 months, how the hell should my balls live thru that and me not blowing up like a balloon? Then not to talk about the hair, if I could pull of stripes of it after 3 weeks of Winnie Tabs? Maybe winnies are extra tuff on the hair I don't know, and all this extra research I should do, I have read a whole lot, but everybody say different things and suggest bigger cycles that in my ears sound worse. So when I have my mind set, then there is people saying something else. So the research seem useless as long as everybody say different things. What I have understood is that Deca have very low testo level, wich make me wonder HOW it can shut you dick down? Should not testo do that?

Yes winny is tough on the hairline

Deca will shut down natrual testosterone production and hit the progestin recepter. High progestin levels kills libodo, but everyone arent prone to progestin sides. Testo will shut down natrual test production too, only difference is that you will have lots of testo in you while you take it, obviously. If you are very prone to hairloss, I recomend doing the fast-acting deca durabolin , for 8 weeks 400mgs ew. You can block progestin sides with Bromo and possible letro.

One more thing, the biggest reason for me wanting to do the deca is that it last a little longer, and most of all you keep what you get. I really want to keep what I get, any suggestions? Name any cycles you want, but only for a maximum of 8 weeks and please explain how to get the most out of it, and what to take after to get the balls going and everything normal again.
    you need to take short estered AAS for the cycle to stay under 8 weeks.....Deca is one of the longest esters out there.

Short estered AAS are
    Test Prop
    Tren Acetate
    Winny(actually its 17aa)

Prop for 8 wks at 75mg ED or 100-150 EOD, will put size on you and there will be little to no water retention..hurts alot though...personally i don't get water retention from test enan or deca ...but that me...taking l-dex or letro with nolva will help keep the water off you.

If you arent willing to do a proper cycle then dont take AAS at all...you'll just be wasting your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    you need to take short estered AAS for the cycle to stay under 8 weeks.....Deca is one of the longest esters out there.

Short estered AAS are
    Test Prop
    Tren Acetate
    Winny(actually its 17aa)
    You can get fast-acting nadrolone. Are you recomending tren and winny for someone who are worried about hairloss?? Read hes post properly, and then give advice!

You can add an oral like var in with the prop and get a nice LBM cycle out of it

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say worst case just shoot some test once in a while, 2-3 weeks.
    Or just shoot 300mg to get some test running in your body. Then youll avoid the stated s/e.

I am willing to do a proper cycle, but are every cycle around 13 weeks? So that prop cycle, is that alone or is the Deca still in the picture? I want to keep the gains as much as possible, that and the side effects i my first concern, I rather gain less and stay healthy.

Prada, that did not seem to bad, my hair can't take to much damage from 2-3 shots throughout the cycle? Then after, can I use novaldex just to be on the safe side, what about tribulus? Is it enough with things that kick your production normaly, like Zink and magnesium?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    GUYS, GUYS, GUYS, SLOW DOWN!!! A lot of the advise I'm reading is NOT making a bit of SENSE!!!!! I'm not even sure where to start. First off shooting 300mg of Test isn't going to do ANYTHING especially if you do it once in awhile. That makes NO SENSE. NOW, We all know doing Deca alone sucks if you want a sex drive. I do have friends that do it alone, and All of them have no loss of Libido. (personally, I would NOT do a cycle without test) Winny alone sucks, and YES it will take a toll on your hairline. 8 weeks of Deca is a WASTE! It could take up to 5 weeks to fully kick in. It needs to be run for at least 10 weeks. If you are worried about sides, well let me tell you, I get more sides from DECA than I do from TEST. All steroids will give side effects! Personally, I hate Deca. I much prefer EQ along with some Test. But, You really need to research each steriod and make an educated guess on what you want to take.

Just shoot small amount of test 200-300 per week.Or 500 EOW.

Yes still need PCT i.e Nolva and clomid or any other SERM, AI

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Just shoot small amount of test 200-300 per week.Or 500 EOW.

Yes still need PCT i.e Nolva and clomid or any other SERM, AI

You should ALWAYS run your test at least 100mg more than Deca ......

Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM
    You should ALWAYS run your test at least 100mg more than Deca......
    Yes I agree however he doesnt want to take Test due to s.e.
    I suggested the minimum to fight deca dick

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Yes I agree however he doesnt want to take Test due to s.e.
    I suggested the minimum to fight deca dick
    To me, if he's prone to Deca dick then he still needs to run the TEST higher.

This is a perfect cycle he should do.

Weeks 1-12 Test Enan 500mg (shoot Mon. 250mg, Thurs. 250mg)
    Weeks 1-11 Deca 400mg (200mg Mon. 200mg Thur.)
    Nolva 10mg ED
    Ldex .25 ED (will help with Bloating from Test and Deca)
    PCT - 2 weeks after last test injection.

Now, If you can't do a proper cycle, then I suggest not doing one at all.

The hair I lost with that shit Winnys, I did not gain any muscles or strength, I just lost a little hair, but will it come back you think?

this is some confusing shit, like I said I have done 6 weeks of Deca before 400mg every week and I was happy with the pump in my muscles and I did not notice any special sides, I was 21 at the time, I am 27 now. The only thing I did notice were a depression after. Do you also get blown up in water with deca or is that more the test thing? I had a girldfriend and I have no memory of me not being able to have sex, and a thing like that I should remember.

zomzom is offline Associate Member
    Weeks 1-12 Test Enan 500mg (shoot Mon. 250mg, Thurs. 250mg)
    Weeks 1-11 Deca 400mg (200mg Mon. 200mg Thur.)
    Nolva 10mg ED
    Ldex .25 ED (will help with Bloating from Test and Deca)
    PCT - 2 weeks after last test injection.

Now, If you can't do a proper cycle, then I suggest not doing one at all.
    Would it be nice to remplace L-Dex for Proviron ?

PRADA if u read that i ve sent you two PM

The hair I lost with that shit Winnys, I did not gain any muscles or strength, I just lost a little hair, but will it come back you think?

this is some confusing shit, like I said I have done 6 weeks of Deca before 400mg every week and I was happy with the pump in my muscles and I did not notice any special sides, I was 21 at the time, I am 27 now. The only thing I did notice were a depression after. Do you also get blown up in water with deca or is that more the test thing? I had a girldfriend and I have no memory of me not being able to have sex, and a thing like that I should remember.
    Well, you would of been a lot happier doing the Deca with Test and doing it longer (correctly). Did you do PCT after that cycle? If not, then I can see where the depression came in. Deca can have just as many sides as test. I promise you, do a cycle with Test and you will be soooo happy!!!! I feel so good on test and I get NO sides. Yes, Deca will Bloat you big time. (again remembering everyone reacts differently). But the Ldex will cut down on any bloating. If you don't want to bloat, I again suggest EQ along with test. You have to figure out your goals. Do you want to bulk, or do you want to cut.

Peace,

BLT
    Last edited by BUYLONGTERM; 11-30-2005 at 05:09 PM.

And most importantly, slow down and do research! The reason this is confusing is because you haven't studied long enough. Trust me, hang out on the board and you will be amazed how educated you will get. There is so much to learn!!!!

Into the Anabolics2005 the author advice a stack Proviron /Deca /Winny for the beginner......

ok, that seems like a good cycle, will I keep much of the gains of that one, and is it hard on the hair?

Many of you may not care about the hair because big muscles can make you blind to see that it's getting thin. I mean alot things happen when you gain alot in muscles, maybe when you flex your biceps, you forget about your fat ass and so on, but it is still there, it's just that you don't see it. Then one day when you see things for what they are you may like yourself to be a complete person with all organs and hair and everything in shape and their not.

I like to be in complete harmony, both mentally and physic, training should first of all be to feel good and live a happy life. Not to shorten it and loose things that was fine in the first place. I love training and I feel ready for this boost and Buylongs cycle may not be so bad.

What are the sides youre feeling from a cycle like that and what kind of gains are we talking about? And what kind of gains to keep?

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    Looks like your already have made up your mind, deca for 6 weeks...

This is just an suggestion (not neccesary a good one):
    Week 1-6 (preferable min. 10 weeks, keep that in mind): Deca @500mg EW
    Week 1-4: Dbol @20mg (twice a day, total 40mg ED)
    Week 4-6 (or longer):Primobol @500mg EW
    PCT

I would rather go with test, winny and primo stack...

I was planning to be finnished with it for a cut in the spring, maybe beginning of april and I don't want to gain to much none quality muscle. I have always had very good muscles, very hard and not so watery. I hope to keep it that way, but that maybe isn't possible?

My mind is not made up, then I would not ask for advice in here, and my cycle was not 6, I was planning on 8 weeks deca only.

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    I was planning to be finnished with it for a cut in the spring, maybe beginning of april and I don't want to gain to much none quality muscle. I have always had very good muscles, very hard and not so watery. I hope to keep it that way, but that maybe isn't possible?
    Cutting cycle:
    Week 1-12: EQ @300mg EW
    Week 1-12: Primo @400mg EW
    Week 7-12: Winstrol @50mg ED

You can go with one of the injectible, but than you should boost it up to min. 500mg EW

ok, that seems like a good cycle, will I keep much of the gains of that one, and is it hard on the hair?

Many of you may not care about the hair because big muscles can make you blind to see that it's getting thin. I mean alot things happen when you gain alot in muscles, maybe when you flex your biceps, you forget about your fat ass and so on, but it is still there, it's just that you don't see it. Then one day when you see things for what they are you may like yourself to be a complete person with all organs and hair and everything in shape and their not.

I like to be in complete harmony, both mentally and physic, training should first of all be to feel good and live a happy life. Not to shorten it and loose things that was fine in the first place. I love training and I feel ready for this boost and Buylongs cycle may not be so bad.

What are the sides youre feeling from a cycle like that and what kind of gains are we talking about? And what kind of gains to keep?

Again, everyone is different, thats why the best advise is NOT to stack anything for your first "REAL" cycle. Try Test alone and see how you feel. On test I concentrate more, I am so horny I don't know what to do, I feel fantastic and even at MAJOR doses, I do NOT bloat, nor do my nuts shrink. I do NOT break out with acne until my cycle is over. On Deca I break out immediately. Since I try and cycle during the summer, I cannot have that. Thats why I will never touch Deca again. But, a lot of guys will tell you that DECA is the shit. I have friends that do it and love it, I have buddies who do it alone and have no issues, while others call me freaking out because they cannot get hard. Again, you won't know until you try it correctly... Gains will really all depend on your diet. You need to pound clean calories and eat 1.5-2.0g protein per body weight. No steroid in the world will get you big without a proper diet!!

But if it's not good, it's not good and I trust you guys, then you can come up with a good cycle that will make me gain a good mass and reverse the sides of deca . The test thing is coming back very often so I understand it may be important in the mix. But on 13 weeks, I will be a monster on buylongs cycle, i am 180cm at 83kg pretty hard now, I would easily land on over 100kg

I did not do that cycle, my first cycle will be probably this one, Proviron /Deca /winny should increase the overall lean mass Proviron will help to no be bloated and to not get a too high loss of libido..(less side effects)
    Winny will also help against the side effects of Deca like gyno and too high progestins activity that make Deca dick.. IN MY BOOK "ANABOLICS2005" IT IS WRITEN BEGINNER STACK:
    Here we go:
    Week 1-10 Deca 200mg/week (i m thinking to up the dosage to 400mg week)
    Week 2-11 Proviron 50mg/Every day (it is pills)
    Week 5-11 Winny 20mg/day (inject or pills)

It is a very effective lean mass building/cutting cycle the proviron adds good androgens content to the nandolone base, which often too anabolics too use on its own. The Winstrol added later greatly enhances the fat burning and anabolic nature of the combination... it is why i am interested to do that cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Streitingen
    Looks like your already have made up your mind, deca for 6 weeks...

This is just an suggestion (not neccesary a good one):
    Week 1-6 (preferable min. 10 weeks, keep that in mind): Deca @500mg EW
    Week 1-4: Dbol @20mg (twice a day, total 40mg ED)
    Week 4-6 (or longer):Primobol @500mg EW
    PCT

I would rather go with test, winny and primo stack...
    Bro, no flame, but I do NOT like that cycle!!!! I would NOT even waste 6 weeks of Deca. It's throwing your $$$ out the window. It has to be run for at least 10 weeks.

What are your goals and what do you want from a cycle?????? Until you know that, no one can give you advice about what cycle to do.

But if it's not good, it's not good and I trust you guys, then you can come up with a good cycle that will make me gain a good mass and reverse the sides of deca. The test thing is coming back very often so I understand it may be important in the mix. But on 13 weeks, I will be a monster on buylongs cycle, i am 180cm at 83kg pretty hard now, I would easily land on over 100kg

UGH... Bro, you have to realize 12 weeks is a normal cycle!!! The compounds we are talking about literally can take 5 weeks to kick in!

I must thank you in between here for helping me out so much, I really appreciate it, keep it up!

About that Cutting cycle, Winnys scared the hell out of me with my hair, I don't think I will ever touch them again. Is every steroid so heavy on the hair or is winny a monster on that part?

I must thank you in between here for helping me out so much, I really appreciate it, keep it up!

About that Cutting cycle, Winnys scared the hell out of me with my hair, I don't think I will ever touch them again. Is every steroid so heavy on the hair or is winny a monster on that part?

Bro, thats why we are here!!! To help each other out!!! If you are worried about hairloss, get some Propecia!!! But, again, just listening to you, I would stay away from Winny. The first time I did it, I swore I would never touch it again. It dried the hell out of my joints. But the 2nd time around, I used celebrex which helped me. And honestly under 50mg ED is a waste IMO.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information