ZIA1 is offline New Member

Prop/Primo question

I'm taking 100mg of test prop EOD for 12 weeks as well as 600mg of Primo per week. I know I can mix the two in the same dart but can I actually split the Primo into EOD shots with my prop? Or is primo best taken twice a week?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    shoot it eod with prop bro it will help cut it. Seen as though it's a long ester it won't matter to much i was shooting cyp eod and had no problem

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    shoot it eod with prop bro it will help cut it. Seen as though it's a long ester it won't matter to much i was shooting cyp eod and had no problem
    When you say it will "help cut it" do you mean the amount of injects or pain from the prop...or both? I heard mixing prop with primo will cut down on the pain. I just want to make sure that being a longer ester, its ok to shoot it EOD with a shorter ester

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    When you say it will "help cut it" do you mean the amount of injects or pain from the prop...or both? I heard mixing prop with primo will cut down on the pain. I just want to make sure that being a longer ester, its ok to shoot it EOD with a shorter ester

yes it's fine bro i've done it with no problems

and yes it will help cut the pain

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    yes it's fine bro i've done it with no problems

and yes it will help cut the pain

Totally agree with stocky.

My last run with these two was great. I ran 100mgs ED of Prop and 200mgs EOD of Primo.

This upcoming cutter will raised and will be sick!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Totally agree with stocky.

My last run with these two was great. I ran 100mgs ED of Prop and 200mgs EOD of Primo.

This upcoming cutter will raised and will be sick!!!
    How were your sides? Especially from the prop? Bloat, etc?

How were your sides? Especially from the prop? Bloat, etc?

Zero bloat whatsoever and no sides. I've never gotten any sides from Prop. A little occasional soreness in the injection site at times but thats about it.

My diet was on point and I really managed to get some serious gains. Got down to 5% weighing 193 or so with the aid of those compounds

Zero bloat whatsoever and no sides. I've never gotten any sides from Prop. A little occasional soreness in the injection site at times but thats about it.

My diet was on point and I really managed to get some serious gains. Got down to 5% weighing 193 or so with the aid of those compounds

I'm a bit different: I'm supposed to be taking
    Prop: EOD: 100mg
    Primo: EOD: 125mg

Prop 400/wk
    Primo 500/wk...maybe 600...still unsure.

Primo 500/wk...maybe 600...still unsure.

I've ran Primo a few times and have to say the higher the dose the better. If you have the money spend it and run a higher dose. If you dont have the money take the time and wait til you do. I never try to rush a cycle. It will only set myself up for disappointment

I've ran Primo a few times and have to say the higher the dose the better. If you have the money spend it and run a higher dose. If you dont have the money take the time and wait til you do. I never try to rush a cycle. It will only set myself up for disappointment
    That's a good point. I'm really in no rush. I'm swamped with my studies so the cycle isn't priority...just studies and the gym. Question: this is my 1st cycle in 9 years. My first I bungled. I did sus 250 for 8 weeks...it sucked. 9 years later I'm giving it a shot. If I choose to bump it up to 800mg or even 1g/wk of Primo, is it necessary to still run test with it?

goose is offline Banned

Very true,you sound like Pinn here,the higher the better,lol.500-600 of primo will get good results if its your first 2 cycles.Aiz,what number cycle is this for you? Also if you have never run Primo before 500-600,will get good results,but this will depend what you stack it with,however, to run a biased Primo cycle,meaning this anabolic with it`s chemical structure doing the major works needs to be run around 1G per week.

goose4.....

That's a good point. I'm really in no rush. I'm swamped with my studies so the cycle isn't priority...just studies and the gym. Question: this is my 1st cycle in 9 years. My first I bungled. I did sus 250 for 8 weeks...it sucked. 9 years later I'm giving it a shot. If I choose to bump it up to 800mg or even 1g/wk of Primo, is it necessary to still run test with it?

I can tell you really dont want to run the test AIZ. The higher the Primo the more risk of the unwanted sides. If you're willing to shoot 3cc's in 1 shot why dont you just do an extra shot a week and add some test.

You could do 2cc's of Primo and 1cc of Prop EOD. Thats not bad right? You're used to banging out 3cc's in one shot. That way you can still get a good 300mgs of Prop a week.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Very true,you sound like Pinn here,the higher the better,lol.

Yea he would be like "Run 1g a week of Primo along with 1g Prop and 80mgs Var a day." Dont laugh too hard b/c thats roughly what I"m going to do my next time around.

Pinn is the man though, I love that dude.

goose is offline Banned
    Pinn,has never ran Primo.I think he hates Var.You and Pinn are the best.Just don`t argue with Pinn ,let me do that.

Aiz,this is the best you can do.Hold the cycle.Decide what you want to do.Why rush? Take your time. I would just take the extra shot per week.

goose4...............

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Pinn,has never ran Primo.I think he hates Var.You and Pinn are the best.Just don`t argue with Pinn ,let me do that.

You can have the job at arguing with him. He's a good dude.

Thread Information