wolverine50- is offline New Member

Feedback On Cleanbutbol

I would like to hear some feed back on clean.....does it really work or not for a fat burner..... i just got off using deca , sust , dee's and finished it off with clomid....and i wanna lean up a little with a good diet but i also bought some clean on top of that

just wanna hear some feedback from people that used it!! i don't need to read facts about it cuz i have but i wanna hear from people that used it

thanks

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    2 me clen works wonders in PCT.. helps to retain gains and lean out... Never a PCT without in anymore.. maybe if I get rich and start to get into GH and slin and IGF ...

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    It does really work for most but you need to find out how it works for you. Read up on it and see how people are using it. I have and yes it worked for me, hell my wife even uses it when she is cutting. It only works for so long so cycling it is a must. It has some anabolic effect but not in the same was aas does. It is a CNS or central nervous stimulant-which I have read and experienced that the muscles contract harder allowing you to push harder. Which in turn helps gain/retain muscle and burn more fuel. If you want to use it, just do all the research you can then try it out. See what works for you, but research research reseach! If it didn't work bro, why would so many people take it? There are tons of posts in here giving specific instructions on how to use it, how not to use it, and when to use it with what. All the tools are here at your disposal.

twisteddendrite is offline New Member
    I personally don't like it, yes it seems to increase metabolism but it ****ed with my workouts (breathing was off and felt a little sickly working out)

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats Cleanbuttbowl?

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Whats Cleanbuttbowl?
    I think he means CLENBUTEROL .

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I know I thought maybe CleanButtBowl was some type of enema

Thread Information