Thread: cant grow

jayman979 is offline New Member

cant grow

hay bros ive done 4 cycles the first 2 where great yall are going to think this is funny but before i started a.s i was only 137lbs and eat like a horse worked out for 2 years got some tone but no size a friend talked me in to trying some test and dbol loved it 2nd test tren even better over a year and 1/2 i hit 175lbs thats keeps but last 2 cycles both times ive hit 185lbs and went right back to 175 my pct has been same all 4 times clomid 50 ed 20 days last 2 where 600mg test 40mg dbol is it posable my body wont let me get bigger im 26 5'11" 175 low bf HELP! and my diat is very good 3500 cals
    250g pro med carbs

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    2 things...your cals are far too low.Secondly you ran identical doses back to back,and identical drugs.You need to up your dose,and loose the dbol .Switching gear every cycle is the way to go.

~Pinnacle~

Smiley619 is offline Member
    i second that

how many cals and ive got 20ml bottle 300mg deca 50ml 75mg test susp 10 ml 300mg test cyp whould that work 4 a 10 week cycle

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by jayman979
    how many cals and ive got 20ml bottle 300mg deca 50ml 75mg test susp 10 ml 300mg test cyp whould that work 4 a 10 week cycle
    You should start you cal in take in the beginning of your cycle at maintenance level,then increase weekly til you hit around 5K near cycles end.That should be sufficient to promote growth.

I doubt you'll want to shoot suspension for 10 weeks bro.Twice a day shots get real old,QUICK!!You have enough Deca ,get some more Cyp and you're all set.You can jumpstart the cycle with suspension,or get some anadrol .

~Pinnacle~

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You have gained fourty pounds of muscle in roughly two years. It may take some time to gain a new set point so things like caloric intake both off and on cycle along with heavy lifting and proper recovery time will be critical to growing larger and maintaining size.

Darkness is offline Member
    Sorry to tell ya bro, but its the typical case of not eating enough. Everybody that cant gain weight thinks that they eat a lot but the fact is that they dont!!!

thanks bros gota go get some more cyp

Thread Information