Thread: need advice

bigbody1212 is offline New Member

need advice

my friend is 22 and he is 6'3 210 lbs. He is pretty lean and he was thinking about getting some anavar , equipouis, and sust. Would this be a good stack for him? He says he wants to be pretty big but I don't know anyone that has ever done this stack. He's a little worried about the roids messing with his sex life, would any of these be a problem with that? He is pretty stocky and would like to gain a little weight so would this be the best, if not, what would be the best cycles for him? What cc's and how many weeks, etc.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    if its his first cycle all he needs is a single ester test. like test E or C

weeks 1-10(or 12): 500mgs ew (bi weekly shots)

WhiteyeBrowe* is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbody1212
    my friend is 22 and he is 6'3 210 lbs. He is pretty lean and he was thinking about getting some anavar , equipouis, and sust. Would this be a good stack for him? YES
    He's a little worried about the roids messing with his sex lifeum lol no would any of these be a problem with that? He is pretty stocky and would like to gain a little weight so would this be the best, if not, what would be the best cycles for him? What cc's and how many weeks, etc.

test-500mgs wks 1-10
    Eq 400mgs wks 1-10
    anavar 1-4 - a very safe mild oral god for stacking

EQ could be replaced w/ deca as well

Thread Information