MagicHat is offline New Member

So I'm ditching my cycle

After 7 full weeks of Test-E at 500mg/week I am deciding to call it quits. I really think the gear I got was fake. I was supposed to do the cycle for 12 weeks but I have got nothing but adverse effects (struggle to even maintain my 190lbs). The Test-E is from Galenika (lot #3598). HAS ANYONE USED THIS BATCH BEFORE??? I'm supposed to shoot tomorrow but idk. I have 4 more weeks left and I don't see any point in putting something in my body thats only gonna hinder my gains. ANY SUGGESTIONS??? My eating has been totally on par as well as my rest. I used some HCG (750iu every 4 days for 16 days) 2wks ago because my nuts were still shrunk from my Deca cycle I did over the summer. The HCG worked like a mother ****er. I felt automatically so much better. When should I wait to do some more HCG because my nuts are still not fully recovered. YEAH, I know I just wrote a book. Any help is greatly appreciated.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHat
    After 7 full weeks of Test-E at 500mg/week I am deciding to call it quits. I really think the gear I got was fake. I was supposed to do the cycle for 12 weeks but I have got nothing but adverse effects (struggle to even maintain my 190lbs). The Test-E is from Galenika (lot #3598). HAS ANYONE USED THIS BATCH BEFORE??? I'm supposed to shoot tomorrow but idk. I have 4 more weeks left and I don't see any point in putting something in my body thats only gonna hinder my gains. ANY SUGGESTIONS??? My eating has been totally on par as well as my rest. I used some HCG (750iu every 4 days for 16 days) 2wks ago because my nuts were still shrunk from my Deca cycle I did over the summer. The HCG worked like a mother ****er. I felt automatically so much better. When should I wait to do some more HCG because my nuts are still not fully recovered. YEAH, I know I just wrote a book. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    I used galenika test depo (test e) before, didn't see any gains at 500mg/wk, added in some BD prop to bump it to 850mg and started noticing a little weight gain, more strength, and great sex drive, even bumped it to 1200mg/wk. I learned many things from this cycle. 1) Either 500mg/wk is too low or galenka is shit (i know mine was legit too, pharaceutical grade stuff) and 2) My body can't handle more than 0.5mL/dy of test prop or I get an massive allergic reaction. Better luck for both of us in future. Maybe that is why galenka was the cheapest test e I could find. hehe

MagicHat is offline New Member
    Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. I got my gear from a source that I've used before and has always been legit...the only shady thing was that I ordered Schering Test-E and they sent Galenika. I think Galenika may just be really poor quality. Any suggestions for HCG use and PCT, all I have left is 30 pills of Clomid (50mg) and 25 pills of Nolva (20mg). Help me out best you can.

Thread Information