Thread: test with eq

kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member

test with eq

ok heres my question first off iv never done test so im starting with 500 mg but I have done eq before at 400 and 600 doses. Is it possible to keep my test at 500 and eq at 600, iv heard many times this is a no no but i wanna see some opinons. also would it be effective if i ran the eq at 400 since i have done it at 600 in the past?

kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member
    bump

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    you can run the eq higher its fine. its not like deca where you really want to run it lower than test.. if anything just bump your test up 100mg ew if it makes you feel better.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    EQ is VERY VERY MILD (IMO ITS poop) but with that said i have ran it at every dose imaginable from 400wk/ to 2g/wk and i see NO DIFFERENCE once u hit 600mg/wk
    i think its a great compound if u like to pay alot $$ and gain a LITTLE mass but other than that i dont think its worth it
    btw you could keep ur test at 250mg/wk and eq at 2g/wk and be just fine though i dont reccommend that scheme LOL

1morerep is offline Associate Member
    my run starts this week test e 800mg and eq 600mg. i love the pumps eq gives me and my appetite triples on eq.

Thread Information