Injecting Question

i have 23g 1 1/2in and 25g 1in and this is my first cycle i was wondering what r the best spots to inject???? so far i have injected in my glute's and delts i feel glutes are the most comfortable so far. i was going 2 do quads tomarrow. are there any other spots on my body that i can use with the needles i have????

Thanxs
    ~AV~

Glutes are the best spot. If you are really big like some of the huge mofo's on here than it will be easiest in the quads. I always go for glutes though, less veins, more meat and it doesn't hurt as much.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I unfortunately have scrawny, but strong legs... and i have no problem shooting quads... here is a list of my favorites in order:

1. Delts- love them, wld shoot nothing but delts if i cld...
    2. Pecs- they seem scary but are sweet...
    3. Quads- easy to get to. they can be uncomfortable at times though
    4. Glutes- Painless but not a big fan of twisting to shoot them
    5. Triceps- only shot them once. shot too much in 1 spot and paid the price big time...

THINKBIG is offline Junior Member
    Gluteus Medeus. It's easy on both sides no twisting. Just tried it and it beats trying to hit the Maximus.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Injecting Question-injection-spot-gluteus-medius_.jpg  

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    Personally I don't like the glutes because of the reach around you have to do. It gets uncomfortable to me. I've only shot glutes, delts and quads and I would say quads are probably my fav. To answer you question you could probably go any where with that 25g 1inch pin. I've done 3cc in the quads and glutes with minimal problem but I wouldn't do more than 2cc's any where else.

Next cycle will be tren a shot ed... so as much as I don't like glutes I will have to deal with them... need as many sites as possible...

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicvenom
    i have 23g 1 1/2in and 25g 1in and this is my first cycle i was wondering what r the best spots to inject???? so far i have injected in my glute's and delts i feel glutes are the most comfortable so far. i was going 2 do quads tomarrow. are there any other spots on my body that i can use with the needles i have????

Thanxs
    ~AV~
    Iv never shot Test E in my quads but have shot prop in the quads and i couldnt walk...not sure if it was cuz of the trauma of injecting in the quads or if it was the prop!

Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1
    Iv never shot Test E in my quads but have shot prop in the quads and i couldnt walk...not sure if it was cuz of the trauma of injecting in the quads or if it was the prop!

alot of people have a problem with prop...

Damn man, that's the thing with prop. I was thinking of it next cycle but it's a drug that tips the scale to the positive side, but then you look at the injections and it balances out the scale again. Example being...

Prop= least side effects, least water bloat, easy pct
    ed to eod injections

Enanthate = side effects can be heavy, heavy water bloat, pct becomes tricky
    once a week to twice a week injetions

Don't get me wrong, I have no phobia of needles, it's just the fact of building up scar tissue or getting an abscess from the liquid.

That's y i use 25g pins and rotate sites alot... u have 3 heads to each delt if u want to start breaking it down like that... as long as u rotate scar tissue can be kept to a min.

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    www.spotinjections.com.

check this out it may help you

Thread Information