Dadkins23 is offline New Member

New to this scene, please help!

I'm new to this scene, and have just been working out normally, but I don't seem to get the results I really want. I want to add muscle mass big time, Being cut isn't as important to me but it would be a plus............

What does everyone suggest, such as diet, workout schedules, as well as Steroids . I'm new to this so if you could be thourough I would very much appreciate it.

Don't flame me, I'm trying to learn like everyone else, I figure this is what will come of this post though..

Thanks,
    D. Adkins

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    no flame. post up your age and stats. what is your training experiences, goals, wieght, etc. we can give you advice on steroids but being new to this you may want to spend some more time in the diet, training forums and read up and learn alot... welcome..

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    I suggest doing alot of research on here first then ask specific questions later. There is a forum on this site for every question you asked. Diet, routines, juice, etc. Read your ass off (and I don't mean for a night. I'm talking for a week straight) and then come back and ask questions to better taylor your plans.

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    yep, what they said :P

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    first off welcome aboard!as for your question do what the guys stated above youd be surprised how much more you will gain by hitting up the other forums. I know it's tough to accept peoples warnnings such as your too young or diet and training need to be in check but the fact of the matter is they are right. When I first came here I posted a cycle just like everyone else without research and it got shot down. Instead of biatching about not getting the approval of others and doing it anyway I hit up the diet and training forums. Long story short I'm bigger and stronger than ever without using that first cycle I posted. This site has so much to offer things about training and dieting that you might not even know that will get you seeing results in no time. Lots of cool people here to talk to ask around read up a bit and trust me good things come to those who wait

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    trust me good things come to those who wait
    got that right, my gf gets home in about 25 minutes. I'm so freakin horny,... I guess I could just masterbate, or wait and see what good comes to me

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    Lots of cool people here
    Where are they at? I haven't seen any cool people here except me!

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCSS
    and the tough old dude!

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCSS
    well I'm here woo woo mustard

eport is offline Associate Member
    well like everyone said be a sponge and soak everything up on this site. but post your stats such as age height weight bf and experince ect ect.

Thanks for your comments, Here is a few specs about me. I have read for about 4 nights now, and about 3-4 hours each night.

I eat 6-7 meals daily with a caloric intake of about 4000 calories a day, sticking to protein 2:1 ratio with carbs, I eat Chicken, Tuna, Eggs, Cottage Cheese, Peanut butter, Milk, Whey, Lean cuts of meat, Fish, Whole grain rices; breads; and cereals. Yams, sweet potatoes, and veggies. Snacking on Nuts, and seeds......

I have a good diet, workout schedule, but I am looking to enhance my body. I am 6'0 tall,and weigh 190 right now, but it's a soft 190. I played football and baseball in high school, and I'm a sophomore in college and am 20 years old. I want to get to about 215lbs-220lbs of hard body no longer soft. I just got back into working out 6 days a week, and 1 day of good cardio work, and I'm bringing the diet back. I was looking at some particular AS's but didn't know what would work best. I was thinkiing of stacking Testosterone Propionate or Enanthate on a 10 week cycle, and then weeks 9-12 Stacking with small amounts of Winny. Like taking 150mg a day of Test, then maybe 30mg a day of winny to finish on . Let me know what you think please.

Thanks for your help,
    D. Adkins

Does anyone think my stack should work good? Trying to debate everything before I hop into all this>......

LLsoldier is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Hi

Dear adkins,I like the guys that are like me,that have passion about their body and want to build it up.im rookie like U.
    I think we must workout good and hard with a diet and cardio.to have a very nice body
    But I know what you mean you want that kinda body that is nice in clothes cuz it's not impo for you the fat.
    You know im 82 kgs and i'm somehow tall and i look very nice in clothes(as friends say)
    Try to have nice body naked
    I would be happy to answer your Q's that sometime was my questions

Thread Information