boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member

Question Would it be O.K.?

I have a few questions. 1. Would it be o.k. to take anavar and clen together? 2. I have researched clen for a while, and it says i need to take taurine, but wouldn't it be o.k. if I just take potassium pills instead? 3. When should I take clen, because I read that I don't need to take it before I workout.
    Thanks,
    BW

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    yes you can take clen and anavar together. bump for the other q's

Quote Originally Posted by boywonder10101
    I have a few questions. 1. Would it be o.k. to take anavar and clen together? 2. I have researched clen for a while, and it says i need to take taurine, but wouldn't it be o.k. if I just take potassium pills instead? 3. When should I take clen, because I read that I don't need to take it before I workout.
    Thanks,
    BW
    What else will you be using on this cycle??

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    2 my knowledge u should use both taurine and potassium.. I know that beta agonists cause hypokalemia so it would make sense that adding potassium to the diet could be a good idea.

tempbrit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boywonder10101
    Thanks,
    BW

Yes, you can run them together. However, some Test would significantly enhance.

You need to take Taurine. Its cheap don't sweat it and just take it. If your diet is lacking in potassium, then you might need some potassium. However, I did not need any additional potassium.

Lastly, do not take Clen prior to Cardio. It will mess you up bad. I take the dosage over the course of my workday in my office.

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    Does wal-mart have taurine?

Thread Information