Anadrol50_power is offline Junior Member

What to expect from this point on...(after cycle report)

Ok here goes ...I finished up a TestE 500mg a\week only cycle 5weeks ago roughly. I had to cut it short so only for 6weeks I ran it. Went from 210 to 233lbs at that time. The thing is I never ran any PCT. (cause I'm allergic to clomid and didn't knew a way around it untill recently) So now 5weeks after I'm down to 222lbs. I think all the bloat is gone now and I feel *normal* like before cycle. Surely the strength have dropped some not a whole lot. So I've gained abit over 10lbs...can I expect to keep these if I just keep training regulary?. It was my first cycle and skipping the PCT wasn't apart of the plan alltogether.

(I'm 6'2 and 25yrs, and got my natural base up to 210 roughtly, with bf @ 20% roughtly give or take)

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    go ahead and run nolva for pct. 40mg/day for 2wks, 20mg/day until you feel about right (sex drive returns). also might want some trib @4g's/day just to help out stimulating HPTA.

also, your BF% is WAY to high. work on trimming up before the next cycle

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    maybe some trib, but id also look into some type of creatine supplementation. it will help you keep and even put on a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    maybe some trib, but id also look into some type of creatine supplementation. it will help you keep and even put on a little more.
    might be late on this one, is creatine popular when maintaining gains are concerned? never tried this one...

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    my best pcts included creatine. it keeps on size and stregnth as the rest of your body is trying to get back to normal. the pumps of it also helped keep my head into it to stay in the gym. my pcts include, nolva, clomid, trib, creatine. and i dont lose more then a couple of lbs.

how long did you run the creatine and at how many g's

Anadrol50_power is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    go ahead and run nolva for pct. 40mg/day for 2wks, 20mg/day until you feel about right (sex drive returns). also might want some trib @4g's/day just to help out stimulating HPTA.

also, your BF% is WAY to high. work on trimming up before the next cycle
    Since it's been 5weeks since last injection I don't think there is any point in running anything. Think so? ...I mean 6weeks on TestE does such a short cycle really suppress HPTA that much?. My question is really, could I expect to go back to the same weigth at 210lbs in the following weeks if I continue to train with realtivly heavy weights.

Thread Information