Thread: How long?

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member

How long?

What's up bros? I'm on a deca /susta/winny cycle and for 11 days now i've been on winny. The thing is that i don't really notice any change...When does winstrol kick in? I'm on the 50 mg water based vials from Zambon..I take them orally.

anyone???

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    Why are you orally taking the winny when it is injectable? And winny is supposed to get into your bloodstream as soon as it is digested if you take it orally. If you inject it, I beleive more of it gets into the bloodstream before the live begins to break it down. How long have you been on and what are your dosages?

Date of Birth:
    January 24, 1986
    Wait- you are only 19 and already starting the juice?!

yeh,yeh i know i'm too young for this shit..but here i am..juicing, i take 50 mg ED injections started to be really painful so i started drinking it. A lot of people did what i am doing and saw good results as they say

Well, all I can say is as long as you are being consistant, keep on going. If you are doing things right, like eating, your workout, and your cycle/pct, you will notice things changing. The best way to document the change is to get your measuments regularly and take pictures before, during, and after. Sometimes the changes are dramatic and sometimes not so much, but you will never know if you don't keep track of it.

i know what u mean..i keep measuring my body to see the changes..it's just that while on winstrol i haven't really seen any big difference, but i guess it's too early to see anything....Thanks for all the help thought

Winstrol ....should Hit Your System Within A Couple Days........ Definitly Inject Winny Drinking It Doesnt Work As Good...imo..... As For The Deca And Sust It Take 5 Weeks.....19 Taking Roids.....i Hope This Isnt Your First Cycle With That Type Of Gear

actually it's my 2nd cycle...i did another 2 in the past but i don't consider both of them as cycles...

NO offens bro, but the past? How far past could they be?(lol)Jk Sincerely though, If you are going to do it just make sure it'd done right or you could really mess yourself up, and even done right some of us don't ever get back to normal hormone levels. Just be educated and careful bro. 19 is a little young to get started IMO.

You are absolutelly right..will you be surprised if i told u that all my friends are on steroids ?
    I tried Dbol at 17..2 friends of mine had acces to juice since they were 17, by today the have done about 4 cycles only 1 of those with proper pct...Everything i've learned about that stuff came from this site. I hope i knew more about it earlier.
    Thanx for all the help guys

We all had to start somewhere!

Thread Information