PunkOff is offline Associate Member

Question Injection Site Question

Sup guys,

Alright i'm in my first cycle and it requires 2 shots a week. So the first shot of every week i do my right glute, and second shot i do left. ive just been going back and forth like that for the past few weeks. Minutes after the inections i cant even find the holes again, never bled, never swelled.. always clean and clear and precise injections. Just wondering if there is anything wrong with this? if anyone sees a need to venture to other spots when these go so smoothly?

eport is offline Associate Member
    what are you cycling if i may ask i usually get a lump which is alittle knot also what guage needle are you using

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkOff
    Sup guys,

Alright i'm in my first cycle and it requires 2 shots a week. So the first shot of every week i do my right glute, and second shot i do left. ive just been going back and forth like that for the past few weeks. Minutes after the inections i cant even find the holes again, never bled, never swelled.. always clean and clear and precise injections. Just wondering if there is anything wrong with this? if anyone sees a need to venture to other spots when these go so smoothly?
    once a week on each site is fine! im hittin about 10 sites once a wk. bi's tri's delts quads and glutes.

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    once a week on each site is fine! im hittin about 10 sites once a wk. bi's tri's delts quads and glutes.

damnnn, human pin cushion!

and im using 23g needle with test and deca . never a lump or a mark, like i said minutes later u cannot even tell a needle was in me.

thanks

eport is offline Associate Member

and im using 23g needle with test and deca . never a lump or a mark, like i said minutes later u cannot even tell a needle was in me.

thanks
    DAMN AAS are already working makes your tough as steel!!!! J/J youo should be fine just be glad you are not inject ED that sucks walk around like willy lump lump

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

thanks
    hehe. that's fine bro. just be happy that your not running pro/winny. LOL, i'm shooting ed if not 2xs ed.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    laugh all you want dick

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member

thanks
    pinnacle already has that title!

Thread Information