Shrad6 is offline Junior Member

Is this a good combo...

Ok for my summer cutter I'm planning on doing the stuff down below. This is going to be my 3rd cycle. I remember I had awesome results off just Eq at the end of my first cycle, but don't want to run Eq by itself. I could maybe get my hands on 8 more amps of primo, but not sure if I want to.

Prop 50 mgs or 75mgs ED
    Eq 600mgs a wk
    Primo 200 mgs a wk

Now of course with a strict diet, work out and cardio. Is this a good combo to go with? I don't want to touch winny due to hairloss.

eport is offline Associate Member
    IMO i have run a cutter with just test prop and var got great results. i am about to start another cycle here at the end of dec whic will be eq,test prop and winny

I guess my real question is if the Primo is worth doing with the amount I have? I mean if I can't get my hands on more is even worth adding it into the cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Shrad6
    I guess my real question is if the Primo is worth doing with the amount I have? I mean if I can't get my hands on more is even worth adding it into the cycle?
    personally not a big fan of primo at ALL and yes would need more in this cycle what are you really looking to gain out of this cycle?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrad6
    from what iv read and heard from others. anything under 400mgs wk is a complete waste. 200mgs is closer to a female bb dose

Quote Originally Posted by eport
    personally not a big fan of primo at ALL and yes would need more in this cycle what are you really looking to gain out of this cycle?
    I'm looking to get ripped and hard. If that's the case then what else can I throw in that won't mess with my hair cause I'm definitely loosing it as it is?

if you rlosing it as it is well who cares right J/J but hey try this
    test prop and anavar great stack for cutting and also get diet in check but what is your stats experince as well. there are some other cycles which you could use as well just stating from my experince i need to know more info though

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I wouldn't run primo with Eq anyway. Try Tren or Var. Btw I'll be doing primo soon at gram/wk. Like Test said, 200mg will not do anything.

I tried tren last time and that's what really got my hair falling out. I've always wanted to try winny and anavar , but I know those are harsh on your hair so I won't try anything like that again. My hair is basically gone and I buzz the top with a # 2, but I REALLY want to keep the little bit I have left.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Propecia 1mg/day will help. If you're predisposed to balding, I'd stay away from steroids . Otherwise, bic that shit and get huge.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 12-01-2005 at 02:23 AM.

Thread Information