IBdmfkr is offline AR VET

Chlordehydromethyltestosterone (TBOL) Users

Chlordehydromethyltestosterone (TBOL)
    Anyone have experience with this?
    If so, what did you stack it with, what dosage and duration.
    What was your purpose for taking it and were you satisfied?

Thx for your reponses.

Personal Feedback Please.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 12-01-2005 at 01:58 AM.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Taranabol, you can stack with anything. 50 mg is usual dosage for 8 -10 weeks. Great stuf

Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    you can stack with anything. 50 mg is usual dosage for 8 -10 weeks. Great stuf
    Yes, I know what the normal dosage and duration is. This is a Personal feedback thread, sorry if it wasn't clear. Thanks for the response though.

Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Oral Turinabol (Chlordehydromethyltestosterone)

I found this part interesting, This part in particular is what caught my eye. I was going to do Dbol , but now leaning towards Tbol depending on feedback.

"OT has a much lower level of androgenic activity compared to dianabol , but a better balance/ratio of anabolic and androgenic effects. It has a rating of a 0 (according to the Vida reference) for androgenic properties and a 53 for anabolic properties based on a score of 100 each for testosterone . This promotes more of a "hard" look, of what competition bodybuilders often call “quality” muscle. You do not get the same "puffy" look as you would on d-bol, and many people have thus compared the results they’ve gotten from OT to Anavar . Actually, though, this stuff is simply dianabol with a 4-chloro alteration, the same alteration found in Clostebol." - Hooker

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    bro lemme tell you about this stuff.. I Ran it for 5 weeks at 50 mg combined with some test e and that stuff rocks.. I am harder than ever as well as veiry veiny.. moreover, the pump was out of this world.. it was so great at times I had to cut my workouts short...

Thanks for the input! How long did you run the TestE for? Also, Not sure if you've taken Test without Tbol, but any differences? Less waterweight, kept strength gains? etc..

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah- I ran it with a cycle I was on already. I was using Cyp, tren -e, and dbol . The guy sent it to me out of his first batch. I started at 25mg day, and I noticed something different as soon as it kicked in. I could almost feel a little buzz in my head. I wanted to go workout so bad after it kicked in! But I think, like d-bol, it has a short half life. I found it better to take twice a day and it helped so much bro! The tren was kickin my butt, and the test even at the high dosage wasnt helping. The Turinabol helped alot though. I would recomend it for sure.
    Also, I had a friend I told about how much I liked it. He was using Anadrol at a high dosage, and it was kicking his butt. I gave him 50mg and told him to call me if he started feeling like hittin the gym. He left, but 30 min later he called me. Told me he felt great and had to get into the gym!
    Now, don't get me wrong here. I am not saying it's the best thing out there, but I felt it kick in and so have a few others i talked to that have used it. I like it and hope you will dig it too. I did keep alot of my strenght- but I was stacking it.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Chlordehydromethyltestosterone (TBOL)
    Anyone have experience with this?
    If so, what did you stack it with, what dosage and duration.
    What was your purpose for taking it and were you satisfied?

Thx for your reponses.

Personal Feedback Please.
    A very good friend of mine is in week 5 of Tbol.He has that hard,"pumped" look.His strength is up minimally,and it hasn't put any size on him at all.He did however say it made him hornier than a three balled billy goat.
    He also made the comment to me the other day saying he'd never use it as a kick start to a cycle(again),but he sees a benefit to running it at cycles end.

~Pinnacle~

Wonder what his dosage was Pinn? I'm already hornier than a three balled billy goat. Better stay away from me if I go with Tbol.

Thetruth76-Thanks bro. Nice feedback I'll deff keep that in mind. So far, it seems to me like it is an drug for athletes. Not sure it would be best suited for what I am trying to achieve. I'll have to look into it further.

Anyone else have experience with this drug? Please add comments.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Wonder what his dosage was Pinn?
    He's running 50 mgs ED.......he's a good friend of mine at the gym.So I can see what results he has first hand.He sort of looks like he's running masteron ,or even Halo.He's def not happy with running it up front in his cycle.

~Pinnacle~

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I've run it a few times - I love it.
    My favourite combo was with Prop 50mg ED of each - very nice.
    I also did an oral only experiment with a tbol & var combo 30mg of each - worked well.
    I've also run it with test e, but it was hard to tell what it was doing as my bf was a bit higher - but i think it helped.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    A very good friend of mine is in week 5 of Tbol.He has that hard,"pumped" look.His strength is up minimally,and it hasn't put any size on him at all.He did however say it made him hornier than a three balled billy goat.
    He also made the comment to me the other day saying he'd never use it as a kick start to a cycle(again),but he sees a benefit to running it at cycles end.

~Pinnacle~
    I think I like this idea. Nothing worse than Winstrol on my joints and Var can be too damn expensive.

IB, Sorry I know that was OT.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    He's running 50 mgs ED.......he's a good friend of mine at the gym.So I can see what results he has first hand.He sort of looks like he's running masteron ,or even Halo.He's def not happy with running it up front in his cycle.

~Pinnacle~
    Yea, I was thinking start it with Drol and end it with Tbol.

No biggie Giantz.. but no experience with Tbol for you?

Thx, Duke. So another Plus for Tbol.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Yea, I was thinking start it with Drol and end it with Tbol.

No biggie Giantz.. but no experience with Tbol for you?

Thx, Duke. So another Plus for Tbol.
    No, but like you very interested.

goose is offline Banned
    I love Tbol very much,took me a while to understand how this compound works,trail and error.Would only use this in a bulking cycle,for myself,made the mistake trying it with a cutter,tell you this man,it really increases my Appetite,I eat like a pig.As for for Libido,when mixed with test,its a muthaf,my lady wants me to run Tbol every cycle.I dont like the guys here who run it for 6 weeks at 50mgs,not worth it,but thats me, and this is cyber space,it can be run at the start or the end because it produces no water,this anabolic is much more suited for the athlete or boxer than an BB.

goose4.............

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    The East Germans were way ahead of everybody else with this drug. No wonder their atheletes won so many medals. It was developed in the 60's too. I think tbol can be a good jump to a cutting cycle but not a bulking cycle. I would recommend drol or dbol for a bulk jump.

goose is offline Banned
    Yes Tbol can be run for a cutter,however,Var is far Superior in this sence.First Var surpreses your appetite,which is very helpful in a cutter,I run a very strict calorie regime.Var gives great hardness and vascularity,I have found it`s one of the best anabolics for fat loss.

goose4.........

Me and my training partner are both currently taking t-bol right now. On my 3rd day I got very sick and had the shits , so I stopped it. Don't know if I got sick or if it's from the t-bol. My training partner also got sick and said he felt like he had the flu but didn't throw up or have diarreah. I hate t-bol.

Just want to bump this topic up because I am also curious about t-bols effects. Others that have personally taken t-bol , did you feel like you had the flu and were sick to your stomach/diarreah.? Did this go away with time?

Skull Mason is offline Junior Member
    how available is tbol here in the states though? I hear its usually only found overseas...

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I went 6 weeks with tbol. sides were minimal strength gains were good but i noticed it did mess my stomach up and made it hard to eat. i felt full or like a burning sensation.

Great feedback guys. Still undecided, I want to run a 20weeker, bulking at the beginning and hardening up at the end. I am torn between var or tbol at the end. I will try Drol for the first time at the beginning, sorry liver.

Anyone else feel free to add comments, experience w/TBOL.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Great feedback guys. Still undecided, I want to run a 20weeker, bulking at the beginning and hardening up at the end. I am torn between var or tbol at the end. I will try Drol for the first time at the beginning, sorry liver.

Anyone else feel free to add comments, experience w/TBOL.
    I would say if you are running it at the end to go with var. Tbol is much better for a kickstart than a finisher IMO..

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    I've Ra it once by itself(just to test it out) and once with T# to stave off muscle loss, I love the stuff, you do get some stomach issues but if you eat when you take it its not bad..I am going to add this to my winter bulker for a kick start!

Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    I went 6 weeks with tbol. sides were minimal strength gains were good but i noticed it did mess my stomach up and made it hard to eat. i felt full or like a burning sensation.
    I got some stomach and constipation problems when I went up to 60-70mgs ed. 40-50mgs works great for me.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    The East Germans were way ahead of everybody else with this drug. No wonder their atheletes won so many medals. It was developed in the 60's too. I think tbol can be a good jump to a cutting cycle but not a bulking cycle. I would recommend drol or dbol for a bulk jump.
    So were french . Just like my trainer. 220lbs shredded and IFBBFrance champion 3 years in a row! i like what i saw on him....50mg ED should do the trick, pumps are great and he has no sides at all w/ that!

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    i am on tbol now, 6 weeks into a test/deca cycle. pumps are sick, no other side effects. libido is high but i'm on alot of test, too. strength gains arent crazy (i'm on adex which doesnt help that), very little bloat, but quality mass gain and a very pronounced hardness. no vascularity that i can tell.

it's real good stuff. besides the pumps, hardness and the weight gain i'd never know i was on anything. mild but strong - great combo.

zomzom is offline Associate Member
    T-Bol sounds like a very good stuff, i will give it a try for sure!

So im the only one getting sick off it when taking 30mgs lol ...go figure

30mgs was maybe not enough lool

I'm taking 10 now....OH YEAHHHHHHHHHH! Put me in a fvcking cage!

Just think if Ross was here....

I'm taking 10 now....OH YEAHHHHHHHHHH! Put me in a fvcking cage!
    lol, u got the superman syndrom like lee priest or it is the king kong syndrom haha

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zomzom
    lol, u got the superman syndrom like lee priest or it is the king kong syndrom haha
    LMAO Zomzom........so what about your cycle? wheb do you begin?

veryyyyyyyy soon

Thread Information