WNT2BHGE is offline New Member

Testosterone 400 cycle

Any suggestions on a good cycle that uses Testosterone 400. I'm getting 35mls at 400mg/ml. I think I'll use it as a second cycle but still want to start getting a feel for what I should do while on.

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    if it's your second cycle, i would add some kind of oral and use at as a jumpstart.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Are you talking about Denkall's T400?

Not sure about the manufacturer. I think it is because I think Denkall is a Mexican producer and we are a border state. My source swears by the stuff but I think it might be too intense for me to do right off. I was thinking of doing it the same way I'm gonna do a cycle of sus, 1,2,2,3,3,34,4,4,2,2,1 over a 12 week cycle. I'll do it along with androl over the first 6 weeks then switch to 400mg of deca200 for the last 6. The more I read about t400 the more I think I shouldn't do more than 3cc a week but I'm not sure any feedback?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by WNT2BHGE
    Not sure about the manufacturer. I think it is because I think Denkall is a Mexican producer and we are a border state. My source swears by the stuff but I think it might be too intense for me to do right off. I was thinking of doing it the same way I'm gonna do a cycle of sus, 1,2,2,3,3,34,4,4,2,2,1 over a 12 week cycle. I'll do it along with androl over the first 6 weeks then switch to 400mg of deca200 for the last 6. The more I read about t400 the more I think I shouldn't do more than 3cc a week but I'm not sure any feedback?
    No need to taper your doses, just start with what you want and finish with it. As for the T400, if it is by Denkall, you could be in for some serious pain from that stuff. Some use it and get away with it, but most who try it will have very painful injections that may require cutting the gear. And as far as dose for a second cycle you won't need more than 2 cc's per wk if that much.

Take no offense but you need to scrap everything.
    First, Deca will need to be run the full 12weeks considering t takes 5-7 to even start to feel it's effects.

The second most important thing to consider is keeping a stable level of hormone in your system. I'd deff scratch you're "ramping" method. This will only lead to unwanted bloat and sides.

If what you have is "T400" (amber bottle with a yellow top) If I remember correctly, then you will want to shoot 1/3cc Every other day, giving you approx. 400mg/wk, or you could go with .5cc EOD leaving you with approx. 600mg/wk. Take EOD to take advantage of the short test ester T4 contains. Btw, T4 hurts like a bitch, enjoy it.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Shit IB, I didn't even see the deca in there, and running drol for six weeks-definitely scrap and start over.

Yep, I was typing away while you answered the question. Opps. Also forgot to mention the drol, run it for 4weeks at beginning IMO. You really need to reconsider starting AAS if this is the cycle either you or you're dealer came up with. He doesn't know shit about cycling the healthiest and safest way. His way will get you HUGE but you will seriously fuk yourself up. He has you at over 1.5grams/wk midcycle. WTF!!!

the t400 is up in the air. I don't want to do that first off. I may not do it at all not sure. Could either of you guys as specifically as possible lay out a good cycle with t400?

Thread Information