SixLifts is offline Junior Member

Two PRIMO Questions plz

Ok all id like to know is what do u guys think is the lowest dose of Primo i can get away with per week and what would a vary rough est on the cost of runing that dose for 10 weeks??

NOW before all of u start telling me wth u trying to do GO ON TEST iv read the threds i know what is mainly recomended. Just want a simple awnser no need for the other slaying.

History.
    -2 years serious training
    -almost 4 years total
    -1 cycle of d-bol 4/week

Bump.

goose is offline Banned
    Hard to say,when I use primo I dont really use primo,if that makes sence.I use metbolin from Belgium 96% PURE,known as methenolone enantate.I guess you will get BD,depends on the dose,running this alone will not be worth it,even tho Primo is the best.I run Primo for 12 weeks at 1g per week and it costs me 1100 bucks.

goose4............

Any more advice out there 1100 seems expencive even for primo??

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    This is from the drug profiles forum here:

Primobolan
    Effective dose(oral): (Men)50-100mgs/day; (Women) 10-25mgs/day
    Effective dose (injectable): (Men) 350-600mgs/week; (Women) 100mgs/week

If you want good, reliable gear, you'll spend alot on primo. 1100 is a good ballpark.

Check this out

http://www.united-pharmacy.com/shop.php

Montgomery
    Last edited by Montgomery; 12-01-2005 at 10:09 PM.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    400-1000mgs ew

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SixLifts
    Any more advice out there 1100 seems expencive even for primo??

1100 is a great price,people can pay up to 2 grand.I have said it before and will say it again,primo is not suited if your on the budget,I would really think about it,running Primo on its own,with the cost,is it really worth it.

goose4..........

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    600mg minimum... and that is with a stack.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    900-1000mgs ew is an very effective dose (with minimum sides.) On that dosage you can make solid gains with only primo, unless you are far over your natrual limit! Proviron is a greate substitute to primo since it will shoot libodo sky-high, and also make it more effective since it will increase free testlevels. Even on a gram primo a week you will still have about 50%natrual test in you. And whats even better, you will keep all the gains! Primo is the best...........

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    1100 is a great price,people can pay up to 2 grand.I have said it before and will say it again,primo is not suited if your on the budget,I would really think about it,running Primo on its own,with the cost,is it really worth it.

goose4..........

I agree!!! What I pay for my Shering amps put me in the same exact range that you are paying Goose.

I know plenty of people that piss away $1100 on 2 kits of GH and really dont much of anything. I'd prefer to take that money and spend it on my Primo.

Then spend another $1500 on GH . Dam this is an expensive lifestyle

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    900-1000mgs ew is an very effective dose (with minimum sides.) On that dosage you can make solid gains with only primo, unless you are far over your natrual limit! Proviron is a greate substitute to primo since it will shoot libodo sky-high, and also make it more effective since it will increase free testlevels. Even on a gram primo a week you will still have about 50%natrual test in you. And whats even better, you will keep all the gains! Primo is the best...........

Your wrong about a gram of primo a week,leading to 50% test levels in you.A have a study,When men were given a 30-45mg dose of the oral version of Primo, they experienced a 15-65% decrease in gonadotropin levels. so 1g , you’ll also reduce your gonadotropin levels considerably. Around 70%,I think running Primo on it`s own is a waste,no high level athlete would do this.We have a cycle called a `primo biased` cycle,

A guy I know just ran this `primo biased` cycle.

test e 500mgs per week for 16 weeks
    Primo 2g per week 16 weeks
    Halo 50mgs week 12 to 16,Halo and primo are the best anabolics together,just magic.

goose4....................

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery
    This is from the drug profiles forum here:

Primobolan
    Effective dose(oral): (Men)50-100mgs/day; (Women) 10-25mgs/day
    Effective dose (injectable): (Men) 350-600mgs/week; (Women) 100mgs/week

If you want good, reliable gear, you'll spend alot on primo. 1100 is a good ballpark.

Check this out

http://www.united-pharmacy.com/shop.php

Montgomery
    Those are quite low dosages. For oral, men should be using at least 250mg/dy but I personally think primo tabs are only useful for women. Men and women should prefer the injectable version over oral for both cost and effectiveness. I would recommend minimum 600mg/wk for men.

Also, do NOT post a damn source!

Thread Information