sbeast007 is offline Senior Member

cant get motivated

just finished a cycle of test e and deca , couldnt get hold of any clomid for a while, but should be having some delivered next week.
    i cant get no motivation in the gym this last 2weeks anybody else suffer with this after a cycle

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    I always suffer when I don't have my PCT right on. I have to have something to keep me going. I add clen , and just got some advice on adding creatine too so I am going to try that also. HCG , clo, nolva, clen or ephedrine. I have been hearing about some other stuff too. I always notice that if I can keep my sex drive up, I can keep motivated in th gym. There are a few things guys have been talking about in here that help keep you goin. I will look around and get back to you.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    i was in the first quarter of my cycle, had a ill grandpa at the hospital everynight for a month no time to lift, eat or inject, he passed i have no natural test, im tryuing to to back in the game

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    I have been reading about tongkat, yohimbe, L-aginine, tribulis Terrestris, and soem other stuff. For naturals, these can help get you a little further but read up on them and see if they are for you. Tongkat is new to me, but the rest sure do help me at least.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Keeping it up afterwards seperates the men from the boys. Come on sbeast007, get to the gym and be a man. LOL

Thread Information