ZIA1 is offline New Member

Goose4: about Primo

You seem to be an expert on this gear. I've read most of the threads but I still have a question. I'm about to start a cycle of 600mg/wk primo and 400mg/wk test prop. I was only going to run the test b/c of sex drive issues during the cycle. What I would have liked to have done is to drop the test and add t-bol. I'm just not sure how much t-bol to add and for how long???

goose is offline Banned
    First,why do you want to drop the test?

goose4..........

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4

goose4..........

I"ll wait until he answers and then you answer after him. This is all you kiddo

goose4..........
    Prop was all I could get for test and I hate shooting so much. I preferred primo 2x/wk at 300mg each inject. The thought of ED or EOD with prop sucks. There isn't any E or C available right now.

I only wanted test to keep my sex drive in action...my wife will kill me if I lose it!

So, primo at 600 a week and t-bol sounds good but like I said, I have the prop right here so I could always run it and just use t-bol at a different time. The prop was going to be run at 400mg/wk.

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    . I preferred primo 2x/wk at 300mg each inject.

AIZ, how are you getting 300mgs of Primo in one inject??? What kind are you using??? I've always used the Shering amps but they only go up as high as 100mgs/ml. Are you using something similar and just injecting 3cc's?

goose is offline Banned
    The cycle will be more effective with the prop,I understand the problem with the Regular Pop shots,life is a bitch then you marry one.You should get use to get,but understand if you cant.I had the same problem,but understood I had to inject every day to reach my goals.It`s all to do with the mind,we all have the ability to change this.You must learn to enjoy the injection,nothing to fear,admire it,love it.This takes time,but you have the power to do it,just like me.You could run this without the test,as primo and Tbol will not shut you down 100%.To fight loss of libido,you could add PROVIRON .You could also two natural herbs in the cycle and during PCT Tribex and Redkat.I guess you will run the Primo for 12 weeks,Tbol should be run 6-8 weeks around 50-60 for you.

goose4.......

You must learn to enjoy the injection,nothing to fear,admire it,love it.This takes time,but you have the power to do it,just like me

This sounds like something that a therapist would tell you.

I agree that it sux with the ED injections of the Prop. I've always preferred Prop ED but you could easily run it EOD of you wish. If injections are an issue you can work around that AIZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    AIZ, how are you getting 300mgs of Primo in one inject??? What kind are you using??? I've always used the Shering amps but they only go up as high as 100mgs/ml. Are you using something similar and just injecting 3cc's?
    It's 100mg/ml so 3cc's per inject

The cycle will be more effective with the prop,I understand the problem with the Regular Pop shots,life is a bitch then you marry one.You should get use to get,but understand if you cant.I had the same problem,but understood I had to inject every day to reach my goals.It`s all to do with the mind,we all have the ability to change this.You must learn to enjoy the injection,nothing to fear,admire it,love it.This takes time,but you have the power to do it,just like me.You could run this without the test,as primo and Tbol will not shut you down 100%.To fight loss of libido,you could add PROVIRON .You could also two natural herbs in the cycle and during PCT Tribex and Redkat.I guess you will run the Primo for 12 weeks,Tbol should be run 6-8 weeks around 50-60 for you.

goose4.......
    I'll probably just stick with the prop. Curious though, would t-bol be run 6-8 weeks from the start of the cycle or add it to coincide with the end of my cycle...to finish it with prop?

Well I"d start with the Prop and run it for as long as you run the Primo.

I'd prefer to run the T-bol off the start but other like to finish with it. I just like that quick hit and when the T-bol is done you will still have some time with AAS to aid in the assitance of keeping those gains.

goose is offline Banned
    Tbol can be run at the start or the end.It can be run at the end because it produces no water at them doses.

goose4...............

Tbol can be run at the start or the end.It can be run at the end because it produces no water at them doses.

goose4...............

You're jacked

JayHova, the primo I've used comes in 100mg / ml potency. UG labs and Schering. So yeah it's 3cc's of primo. It doesn't hurt that bad as people say, it just hurts a little when you inject.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Stacked_Pimp
    JayHova, the primo I've used comes in 100mg / ml potency. UG labs and Schering. So yeah it's 3cc's of primo. It doesn't hurt that bad as people say, it just hurts a little when you inject.

Yea I've injected 3cc's in one shot and never really bothered me. Just sucks sometimes when I"m sitting on the toilet trying to squeeze 3cc's out of a 25g pin. Its worth it though

Thread Information