Orpho05 is offline New Member

Need help for a month long cycle.

Ok guys I need some of your help. I play college football. Obviously D3 because they dont test. Right now im 5'7 172 pounds and I will be about 180 by summer time. From March to July I will be in basic training for the National Guard. I will probably lose about 15 pounds and be about 165 by the time I get back. I'm looking for an injectable that will help me get back in it within a month. I've tried Test- E but its all water retention. I want something that will give me gains that I will keep when I still lift hard. Does anyone know a good injectable that will put 10 good pounds of lean muscle on me? As of right now I have a pretty good frame. About 12% body fat so I am pretty well shaped right now and cut. Someone get back to me with a lil help if you can.. Thanks!!!

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    D3 doesn't test? Where did you hear that? I played D3 and they did test. It was a random selection everytime not the whole team.

~GA

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpho05
    Ok guys I need some of your help. I play college football. Obviously D3 because they dont test. Right now im 5'7 172 pounds and I will be about 180 by summer time. From March to July I will be in basic training for the National Guard. I will probably lose about 15 pounds and be about 165 by the time I get back. I'm looking for an injectable that will help me get back in it within a month. I've tried Test- E but its all water retention. I want something that will give me gains that I will keep when I still lift hard. Does anyone know a good injectable that will put 10 good pounds of lean muscle on me? As of right now I have a pretty good frame. About 12% body fat so I am pretty well shaped right now and cut. Someone get back to me with a lil help if you can.. Thanks!!!
    well, i have a feeling that your diet is off or your training because of this statement. this is completely untrue. there is no steroid that will put on 10lbs of muscle on you in 4wks. are you kidding me
    how many cals do you consume ed?

Thread Information